R*ddit Cringe

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
was googling shit for d&d and all >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk links are dead? was soll das?!

Virtual Cafe Awards
was googling shit for d&d and all >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk links are dead? was soll das?!
>redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk did a bad development desicion. They said they would kill the API that allowed third party apps. Most subreddits went private to protest this decision but it is only for 48 hours. I think >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk decided to do maintanance in that 2 days of protests.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
>redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk did a bad development desicion. They said they would kill the API that allowed third party apps. Most subreddits went private to protest this decision but it is only for 48 hours. I think >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk decided to do maintanance in that 2 days of protests.
I just searched for this and yeah, the biggest third party all would need to pay several million coins a year to >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk for its many API calls.
I hope >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk dies so that something new can take its place

Virtual Cafe Awards

InsufferableCynic

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I just searched for this and yeah, the biggest third party all would need to pay several million coins a year to >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk for its many API calls.
I hope >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk dies so that something new can take its place

In almost all cases on the internet, something worse replaces it.

I wished people would stop using Facebook. I got my wish. Now zoomers use TikTok

In almost all cases on the internet, something worse replaces it.

I wished people would stop using Facebook. I got my wish. Now zoomers use TikTok
quick, archive technical reddits until it is too late

edit: no jokes, even

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

InsufferableCynic

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
quick, archive technical reddits until it is too late

This but unironically.

There's probably some VERY useful information on >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk if you can get past all the stupid self-obsessed posts and the dumb posts for attention, especially on some of the more technical subreddits, you'd just have to wade through pages of crap to find them.

no_chill

Philosopher King
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
This but unironically.

There's probably some VERY useful information on >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk if you can get past all the stupid self-obsessed posts and the dumb posts for attention, especially on some of the more technical subreddits, you'd just have to wade through pages of crap to find them.

Psychology PhD here, the self obsession so many of us redditors have is due to negligent parents and opression by the patriarchy

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
This but unironically.

I agree! Anyhting outside of fandoms, memes and political shit is usually worth preserving in some way. Every obscure software has its subreddit where people will help you and >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk usually is among my first search results and 8/10 times provides good info/answers.

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
Man reached ultimate sissy hypno
Anyway, don't create tulpas just for secks or else they will be sad probably, I imagine existing just for someone else to secks you whether you want to or not is a depressing existence

Virtual Cafe Awards