R*ddit Cringe

LostintheCycle

Formerly His Holelineß
Reaction score
Awards
I do feel sorry for this mother and the kids who get caught up. The assumption that you must mutilate your body is terrible. What's most upsetting is that there has been researchers interested in the natural solution, which is to find ways to resolve the dysphoria so they become comfortable in their natural gender, and they get squashed. Probably accused of trying to make 'gay therapy' for trannies. There been cases where people discover what the root cause of their desire is. I read in the book Transgender Industrial Complex about a man who was dressed up by his grandmother in girl clothes as a toddler. When he was dressed as a boy she gave him no attention, but praised him when he was in girl clothes, which I guess conditioned him to associate affection with being a girl. Once the root was found, he became able to get over it. Not so for the kids of our world, they must cut off their dick, sew their arm flaps on their vagina, and at the end of it stand horrified in the mirror at the medical experiment between their legs. They despair that they do not pass like everyone else on social media seems to. Ultimately they end their life, unsaved by the plastic surgery, or the hormones, or the echo-chambers, or anything. You can't fix a tumor with any number of band-aids, you have to cut it out.

I had my own time where I thought I was transgender. I was dressing up when my parents were gone, and I was looking in the mirror at my unsatisfactory body, and dreaming of a different day. It directly coincides with how unhealthy and unhappy I was with my life, and I am certain it was caused by the unhappiness, it was not the cause of it. That must be where kids get mixed up, as I did. All the plastic surgeons who perform vaginoplasty and phalloplasty and masectomy on these unhinged people should be gutted for what they do. So should those therapists who deny that you can treat dysphoria, denying it isn't an 'identity'. They all send the trannies to the gallows, not before taking out whats in their wallets though.

Until a major wakeup happens, we will just continue to watch these people kill themselves, and laugh at the sorry state of the world so that we don't cry instead.

Virtual Cafe Awards
I love checking in this thread from time to time. No matter how down I'm feeling, at least I know I'm not at rock bottom.
Don't worry king. Those peasants will always cushion your fall.

Virtual Cafe Awards

0ur0b0r0s

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
American cultural imperialism is the second worst type of imperialism that the Americans have produced. Its like they dictate from they the greater, to you the lessor that this is how your country should reform itself to reach the false indicators of American success. It a self assured smugness that they know better than you about how your own culture should be run and therefore have self appointed themselves as those who will guide others towards a false assumed truth. Its a re-branded and modernized version of white man's burden.

%22The_White_Man%27s_Burden%22_Judge_1899.png

I would understand if the goal was actually obtained but what really ended up happening is that those nations were torn asunder under war and attack from the imperialists and furthermore economically enslaved for exploitation of their economic resources in exchange for net-value-zero dollars. High value resources for a paper token. Most modernized example is the shenanigans in China where their factory workers are forced to work long grueling hours for low pay, or in some cases absolute slavery in concentration camps. Every time a liberal calls putin putler, I'm reminded that they don't actually care about concentration camps as long as they get their marvel content and funko pops.

Its annoying and doesn't gain them any favor with the culture they are trying to falsely "fix." A fix that destroys the cultural values to bring it in line with the worst and most psychotic parts of America. The side of America that calls people birthing persons and thinks gender can vary by belief. The side of america that labels themselves with a trillion labels because the personality underneath is rotten. Its a rotten foundation papered over with rice cakes. Its the side of America that starts prayers with Amen and Awoman, that thinks jerry-rigging organs will bring them closer to passing, that should not be trusted around kids, and that has infatuated itself with academia. Academia is the only place that will nurture them and lend them a false air of credibility.

The side of america that hates free speech and thinks that reverse racism will fix all the evils of America. And believes that institutions are built with racist intent and should be torn down and reformed so that they become toothless and politicized. The side that compels speech and loves violence against those they cannot silence. The side that censors when they cannot overcome dangerous ideas.
"The two psychological tendencies that underlie modern leftism we call "feelings of inferiority" and "oversocialization." Feelings of inferiority are characteristic of modern leftism as a whole, while oversocialization is characteristic only of a certain segment of modern leftism; but this segment is highly influential."
- Industrial Society and it's Future

Virtual Cafe Awards