R*ddit Cringe

InsufferableCynic

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
This is what I was getting at. I've actually been thinking about making a whole thread regarding the holes in incel narratives (mainly the 80/20 thing). I was never saying women are asexual beings so much as that it manifests differently and men don't like to acknowledge this.
All women are inherently bisexual. This is why we see movements like "Political Lesbianism" with no male equivalents.

Sexuality in women seems to be a LOT more fluid and a lot less fixed than it is in men.

BUT you should go ahead and make that thread because I am interested in your arguments, even if I am skeptical of their validity. Especially the 80/20 thing, which seems to be statistically valid based on various studies done by dating websites. Good luck.

Vetusomaru

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
vetusomaru.dreamwidth.org
inceltear? More like predditortear.

Attachments

• predditor_tear.jpg
    predditor_tear.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 148
  • αρχείο λήψης.jpeg
    αρχείο λήψης.jpeg
    132.3 KB · Views: 142

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
based German

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 3990

This is what I was getting at. I've actually been thinking about making a whole thread regarding the holes in incel narratives (mainly the 80/20 thing). I was never saying women are asexual beings so much as that it manifests differently and men don't like to acknowledge this.
The 80/20 thing is not only correct but it's also everywhere.

View: https://youtu.be/fCn8zs912OE

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

handoferis

Executor of Dry IT Men
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
You don't understand the incel situation. Why do you think you're entitled to talk about this issue?
actually I do, i used to be all fucking sad and gash to interact with after growing up in a shit situation, autismo, had no sex life for the best part of a decade after turning 16, invented loads of excuses for it, then realised I was my own worst enemy and made a point of making myself pleasant to be around. i played a character of myself as a cool, happy person until i became the character.

shock horror, sorted my shit out.

anyone who claims their interpersonal problems aren't just of their own making is deflecting super hard.

edit: this whole "nobody understands us!!!" shit incels do just reminds me of being an angsty teenager. plenty of people understand you, they just think you're being an idiot.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards
You don't understand the incel situation. Why do you think you're entitled to talk about this issue?
I have been trying to understand their POV for years and i still can't comprehend "i can't do shit about this issue, i will talk about it nonstop in a alianating way". Everything they write/talk about is known for longer than 100's of years, they didn't find the 80/20 thing, they didn't find out that women have higher standarts. They talk about shit known for centuries but don't ACT accordingly, The main thing about a incel is even if a average women talk to them despite their horrible social skills(they usually have undiagnised autism), horrible living style and bad looks they still would not like her because their standarts is high and arbitrary.
I fucking hate incels, they are like worst parts of a women in a male body.

Virtual Cafe Awards

handoferis

Executor of Dry IT Men
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
I have been trying to understand their POV for years and i still can't comprehend "i can't do shit about this issue, i will talk about it nonstop in a alianating way". Everything they write/talk about is known for longer than 100's of years, they didn't find the 80/20 thing, they didn't find out that women have higher standarts. They talk about shit known for centuries but don't ACT accordingly, The main thing about a incel is even if a average women talk to them despite their horrible social skills(they usually have undiagnised autism), horrible living style and bad looks they still would not like her because their standarts is high and arbitrary.
also lol the way they act like having a shit personality is somehow exclusive to men. i was just as fucking loveless when i felt like the world owed me something, cause it's just not an attractive quality.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 3990

actually I do, i used to be all fucking sad and gash to interact with after growing up in a shit situation, autismo, had no sex life for the best part of a decade after turning 16, invented loads of excuses for it, then realised I was my own worst enemy and made a point of making myself pleasant to be around. i played a character of myself as a cool, happy person until i became the character.

shock horror, sorted my shit out.

anyone who claims their interpersonal problems aren't just of their own making is deflecting super hard.

edit: this whole "nobody understands us!!!" shit incels do just reminds me of being an angsty teenager. plenty of people understand you, they just think you're being an idiot.
>i was sad
>i stopped being sad
>as a result, i'm no longer sad
Bravo, truly a modern masterpiece in personal development. A round of applause, please.

handoferis

Executor of Dry IT Men
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
>i was sad
>i stopped being sad
>as a result, i'm no longer sad
Bravo, truly a modern masterpiece in personal development. A round of applause, please.
nah, i said exactly what i did. i method acted my way out of it until it stopped being me doing one big lie.

but whatever lol, not my problem if other people choose to be sad

Virtual Cafe Awards

no_chill

Philosopher King
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
I fucking love your takes bro lmao. 100 emoji. This is so true. But they fail to see it and instead default to a fit of rage or autistic behaviour

Virtual Cafe Awards