R*ddit Cringe

Vetusomaru

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
vetusomaru.dreamwidth.org
The way I see it, if someone is suspected of being a redditor, they need to already be cringe enough to be a redittor
Having a whole thread about redditors and cry about them all the time and checking everything they post is also cringe. Like the losers at EncyclopediaDramatica and KiwiFarm that write long essays about literally whom internet lolcows.

InsufferableCynic

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Having a whole thread about redditors and cry about them all the time and checking everything they post is also cringe. Like the losers at EncyclopediaDramatica and KiwiFarm that write long essays about literally whom internet lolcows.
Yeah I never saw the appeal in Kiwifarms.

It was especially strange seeing people write long multi-hundred page threads about "degeneracy" like wow, look at these furries who have weird fetishes....okay cool, I have better things to do with my life.

Vetusomaru

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
Yeah I never saw the appeal in Kiwifarms.

It was especially strange seeing people write long multi-hundred page threads about "degeneracy" like wow, look at these furries who have weird fetishes....okay cool, I have better things to do with my life.
I often complain about myself keep wasting my time at stupid stuff at the interent. Then I see people like that and I'm like "Thank goodness I'm not like these retards at KiwiFarms.". Also the irony when most KiwiFarm regulars are bigger lolcows than the ones they talk about.

__legalizenukes2024__

Nuclear extremist
Reaction score
Awards
I did the sneed

Attachments

• 16482598724985.gif
    16482598724985.gif
    160.2 KB · Views: 33
https://www.facebook.com/>redditcos...fHoNe8-Zxvl5uLdh8_5zA2kbs79flo&__tn__=-UC,P-R

>redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk on fb, sus

Virtual Cafe Awards

Clockwork

Always running.
Reaction score
Awards
I often complain about myself keep wasting my time at stupid stuff at the interent. Then I see people like that and I'm like "Thank goodness I'm not like these retards at KiwiFarms.". Also the irony when most KiwiFarm regulars are bigger lolcows than the ones they talk about.
Link your thread there lol

greyetch

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
grwfoote.bandcamp.com
Virtual Cafe Awards

Clockwork

Always running.
Reaction score
Awards
I mean he's not wrong, though. I say this as someone who used to be on ED and on another site like KF; it's for people miserable about their life and need to see others destroy their lives to feel better.
I disagree, I've also used a few of those online gossip sites myself and while there's always a handful of sad acts who are deeply bitter about themselves who just want to see others punished there's also a lot of funny, irreverent people who just want to laugh at retards doing retarded stuff. The main issue I have with KF is that Null doesn't do enough to push away the aloggers, politispergs and downright vicious cunts that are also drawn to KF but it's his site so I respect his decisions, plus those types sometimes get all rampant and start acting like cows themselves and then they end up with their own thread where people laugh at them in turn, the self-milking cow that comes right to the farm like OrsonZedd or Chase.
ED is still funny through the articles, I never really bothered with their forums, though, same with the others, /cow/, Lolcowfarms, onion farms, TVA, DHI etc I don't really use them any more so I can't speculate.
I just want to sit back, smoke some reefer, listen to sublime and autistically anazlyze the life and times of a shit eating furry, you know? It's not a normal hobby but it makes me happy and as long as people can do that without becoming mad at the internet I don't really see why it's a problem?

Vetusomaru

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
I think I forgot to log off from her iPad since I would occasionally play on it. No one else had access to my account either than her.
Yeap: His fault for being that retarded. No refunds, cuck.

Also this comment is funny:
ULTRA RARE
Atleast you can reroll your gf now

Last edited:

Clockwork

Always running.
Reaction score
Awards
plebbit needs to have the old /b/ warning slapped onto all of those dumbass creative writing practice subs. Places like AITA or that one about the incest stories.
1676760000820.png
I'm always so torn about this, on the one hand these morons give me so many hours of entertainment and I love reading all their dipshittery, on the other hand the predditor menace ought to be put down.
I know it's old hat but do you guys remember the incident with the Boston bomber where they doxed the wrong guy, wasted the FBI's time and caused someone to kill themselves? 10/10 neckbeards, good job.

Virtual Cafe Awards