R*ddit Cringe

Jade

Shameless Germaniboo
Reaction score
Awards
Website
idelides.xyz
Gamergate was right all along
I've heard of Bardfinn before. Always an interesting question, does the need for power drive these people to become >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk mods, or do they become addicted to the feeling of power (however limited it may be) after taking on the position of >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk mod?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Clockwork

Always running.
Reaction score
Awards
Gamergate was right all along
Hey, it's TardFinn, I recognise that troon. Old Stevie has his own KiwiFarms thread (as you can see in the first screenshot)
He lives at home with parents he hates and denigrates online, he refuses to pay child support for his kid and gets up to all kind of degenerate shit on SecondLife.
Classy bloke.

Vetusomaru

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
vetusomaru.dreamwidth.org
I've heard of Bardfinn before. Always an interesting question, does the need for power drive these people to become >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk mods, or do they become addicted to the feeling of power (however limited it may be) after taking on the position of >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk mod?
Power-hungry moderators have been a thing since forums era.

Some women in a company claims she can't use microshit as a OS bc it is against her religion. HR in tears as they post from their pozzed bloated trash computers. They are soo fucking stupid it is funny. They really believe she will constantly complain to IT for shit, while we all know she is a gentoo(wo)men that needs no IT nerds.
https://libreddit.eu.org/r/AskHR/comments/11gztsz/updatega_employee_claims_she_cant_use_microsoft/ (thats the update)

Virtual Cafe Awards
Some women in a company claims she can't use microshit as a OS bc it is against her religion. HR in tears as they post from their pozzed bloated trash computers. They are soo fucking stupid it is funny. They really believe she will constantly complain to IT for shit, while we all know she is a gentoo(wo)men that needs no IT nerds.
https://libreddit.eu.org/r/AskHR/comments/11gztsz/updatega_employee_claims_she_cant_use_microsoft/ (thats the update)
The name says it all:
Screenshot_20230304-112004_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards
God i wish i was Bill GATES, shit i want to do are nothing compared to the shit he got away with without a dent to his reputation. How can people forget that he did live experiments for vaccines in thirld world countries, made the covid vaccine propriatery(yes it was going to be public property), absolutely ruined computing and the OS market, was friends with Epstein and possibly soo much more but we really don't know anything because he has near perfect control over the media and internet in general?

Virtual Cafe Awards
God i wish i was Bill GATES, shit i want to do are nothing compared to the shit he got away with without a dent to his reputation. How can people forget that he did live experiments for vaccines in thirld world countries, made the covid vaccine propriatery(yes it was going to be public property), absolutely ruined computing and the OS market, was friends with Epstein and possibly soo much more but we really don't know anything because he has near perfect control over the media and internet in general?
You don't get it llillill. The dog dick army is strong.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Clockwork

Always running.
Reaction score
Awards
Install Temple OS on her machine, that'll learn her

PatHeadroom

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
If I had Bill Gates money and power, I sure as shit wouldn't use it to screw with humanity. All of that would go towards actually helping people.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Real games? Like what? Walking simulators? "Narrative adventure" games? Grindfest MMOs? Cinematic "games"? Spike fetish pseudo-hardcore pixel-art games?

I'm not fan of gatcha games either but I also dislike "Muh true games" elitist maggots, the ones that were crying about Nintendo Wii and DS "being casual shit".
If this is your entire scope of gaming genres and also somehow think gacha shit is somehow on a higher level than walking sims I suggest you try some real games.
Also why do you disparage several genres and categories such as walking sims, narrative adventurers or Cinematic games, implying they're invalid games and then - in the same post - cry about "elitist maggots"?
Your post reads like it was written by 2 people.

Virtual Cafe Awards
If this is your entire scope of gaming genres and also somehow think gacha shit is somehow on a higher level than walking sims I suggest you try some real games.
Also why do you disparage several genres and categories such as walking sims, narrative adventurers or Cinematic games, implying they're invalid games and then - in the same post - cry about "elitist maggots"?
Your post reads like it was written by 2 people.
I am gonna give my unwashed neckbeard opinion(which are the most respected group inside gamingsphere), Metroidvania is the best genre and every other game genre ever sucks dick.

Virtual Cafe Awards