R*ddit Cringe

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
The "comment section" of this post. (Or rather, what's left of it)
image_2023-03-22_112214692.png

EByyvgcWwAEXcAk.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

-SteampunkTraveler-

Some Random Occultist
Reaction score
Awards
Website
boardsofthenorth.freeforums.net
Virtual Cafe Awards

-SteampunkTraveler-

Some Random Occultist
Reaction score
Awards
Website
theres a shit ton of actual pedos in r/teenagers posing as teens. it wont require a lot of digging to find em. or its just a bunch of degen teenagers. they are doing a recap thing that shows you stats of how long you wasted your life on it, and it's button is a narwhal. View attachment 46775
Yeah, 've had many of them DM me....

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
looked at in on reveddit , And holy fuck some of the takes are deranged. Some are sane and some straight fucked up
Never heard of reveddit until now, this is pretty useful. The comments calling this out seem relatively sane, more so than the people actively taking their kids to see dudes in women's thongs. Honestly the funniest part of the whole thing is how a website based around community discussion ended up with +100 deleted comments and banning a ton of people just for questioning this whole phenomenon.

Virtual Cafe Awards
The "comment section" of this post. (Or rather, what's left of it)
I just want their jannies to explain how is any of the comments homophobia? How is that man flashing babies similar to me looking at men? I fucking hate these degenerates soo much, at this point they are just checking the boxes from the alt-rights "homos will do these" lists.

Virtual Cafe Awards

-SteampunkTraveler-

Some Random Occultist
Reaction score
Awards
Website
Never heard of reveddit until now, this is pretty useful. The comments calling this out seem relatively sane, more so than the people actively taking their kids to see dudes in women's thongs. Honestly the funniest part of the whole thing is how a website based around community discussion ended up with +100 deleted comments and banning a ton of people just for questioning this whole phenomenon.
Yeah some were promoting it, that's why I was surprised . The janny censorship going far tbh. They are on power trip.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

HellManMayo

Please be patient, I have autism.
Reaction score
Awards
Doing that but pretending to care about the bullshit "social commentary" in the game.
No bro, you don't get it, Nier is super deep and Yoko Taro would never make up silly stuff for laughs and giggles. It's actually about the meaning of life, check out my seven hour youtube documentary on it.