Rabbitholes and how to find them.

Welcome to the Esoteric forum and welcome to the world that is around you that people generally avoid talking about because it isn't as sure nor safe as around the bright campfires of the cities on hills. Into the dubh (dark in gaidhlig) is where all must go to truly understand the light. As such we must go on night hunts to find the more rare and fine sustenances and the thrill of the hunt that one experiences is called a rabbithole. The new hunter must be aware of the preparations that have to happen before the hunt. A major part is realizing in the chase a hunter may stumble through most unwelcoming camps or bands. Worse yet you might find your prey is just the shadow of a much more fierce beast. In such a case you may feel you are in far too deep for one's level of experience, this is only due to venturing from the farmed animals that most people go after. That being said farmed animals are not necessarily useless but going after the freeroaming beasts is every hunter's birthright. Furthermore farmed animals should generally serve as a practice for their more wild counterparts. Sadly in this age good hunting parties are not very easy to form due to many believing many wild beasts to have been hunted to extinction, all tamed, or more foolishly that they had never existed. Regardless of these beliefs it is essential to form a hunting party or at least a campfire which one can discuss hunting stories so one can finetune their skills. Ideally one would find multiple campfires but that will require time that some do not have, as such adjust to needs and abilities accordingly. As it was said in times of old even up to the present day and hour,"Meat for men and milk for babes", to clarify men in this case refers to mature persons/individuals and babes is an older word for babies. Milk is not meet to be drank for all of one's days but nor is meat meant to be consumed before one has the teeth to. That being said do not spend much time of mush before eating farmed animals, it will leave you with a weak jaw characteristic of those who know not the world. I doubt I will elaborate on my hunting stories on here unless I find it to be a suitable campfire for my night hunts. Until then or other such relevant occasions, happy hunting and best of health.

Addendum 17th of June 2021, the formatting for mobile is lacking but thank heavens I typed the original on my laptop.

Last edited:

AMC_Squared

Amazing Aspie
Reaction score
Awards
I just found out about the LHOHQ that is a huge rabbit hole from blameitonjorge's YouTube channel but I haven't taken the time to go down that rabbit hole. I would not recommend anyone suffering from epilepsy to try this though since there are a lot of flashing lights.

Acid Energy GIF by Phazed

Virtual Cafe Awards
To find something, a signal amid the noise of the world, you need to be attuned to that signal beforehand. You need to know the signal, have it in your heart, so that when it comes it's trivial to pick it out of the noise of the world.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Bergelmir

One who roars like bears
Reaction score
Awards
To find something, a signal amid the noise of the world, you need to be attuned to that signal beforehand. You need to know the signal, have it in your heart, so that when it comes it's trivial to pick it out of the noise of the world.
This is exceptionally true because one cannot navigate properly without first having a north star or other landmark to judge by.

Virtual Cafe Awards

The Long Serpent

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I remember seeing a weird >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk thread somewhere of livestreams of webcams that people got acess to

Virtual Cafe Awards

Chao Tse-Tung

Chairman of the Deep-State Cabal, KEC
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
aoaed-official.neocities.org
I just found out about the LHOHQ that is a huge rabbit hole from blameitonjorge's YouTube channel but I haven't taken the time to go down that rabbit hole. I would not recommend anyone suffering from epilepsy to try this though since there are a lot of flashing lights.

Acid Energy GIF by Phazed
Not to revive a long-dead thread, but I just wanna take the time to respond to this because I did once take the time to go down this rabbithole, and I don't think I've really ever shared that experience aside from encouraging others to do the same, so I'll do it here, a couple years removed from when I've done it.

From what I remember, clicking around the pages, you can find that many of the cluttered image pages contain text underneath that can be highlighted and read. There were literally dozens of pages, and I took the time to compile a few on my old computer which is unfortunately now trashed, but the crux of it was talking about a lotta epstein-related conspiracy shit, calling out specific names and organizations in relation to it, and so on.

Now, the part where it gets deeper is that you can find within the pages quite a few discordian references, and specifically references to an organization known as the Applied Chaos Dynamics Control Association, or ACDCA, who have their own webpage. This page is clearly a Discordian sect, and you can find many uncluttered pages and manifestos going into similar topics, with a seemingly high-level access to information.

My main take away, being cool, hip, and in-the-know about my status as a = POPE = , is that the whole thing is just a modern rendition/continuation of Operation Mindfuck, designed to either fuck with or turn on the normies.

Hail Eris, All Hail Discordia.

Virtual Cafe Awards