Rant about anything, anything at all.

Glitchscreen

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
The fact that I almost posted a paragraph about how much I hate when people insist everyone else gets along with them even though a lot of people dont like them and its blatantly obvious that that's so kinda makes me think, "am I in the wrong?" and now that I think about it, no, no I am not, because I can post my oppions and sometimes you gotta deal with it. So no, NoName, Not everyone likes you, not everyone thinks your the cool cat, ok? Understand that the people that actually manage to have a large number of other people enjoy company, is because they aren't being a bubble invading, loud, pushy, know it all, trying to push religion and personal opinions on people. People who actually have large number of people enjoy their company understand that sometimes, other people are different and unique, and maybe, just maybe, have their reasons, ideas, liking's, and life. People who have a large group of people enjoy their company, understand that that does not mean everyone is their friend all of sudden and that they have no right to push into the private life of someone who isn't comfortable sharing information with you. Im not saying that you need to stop being you to get along with everyone but I am saying that you dont need to be friends with everyone, some people have larger group of friends or people they talk to at the least because people are all different and everyone acts different and dresses different and simply thinks different, being a likable person is being someone who understands and cares and will totally take your perspective into view instead of trying to change them. Get with the program, not everyone wants to act or think like you, everyone different, and don tell me you know that when clearly, you don't.

Rant about anything. What ever annoys you, bothers you, whatever, doesn't even need to be a rant, it can be a sentence long if you prefer, just go do you.

Virtual Cafe Awards

CahCaw

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
cahcaw.nl
> went from being near top-of-the-class to quitting my studies in the span of a couple of weeks (gonna do smth else next year...). I'm 2 weeks behind on all the work I'm supposed to do at my internship, my supervisor tried contacting me 4 times but didn't bother to read my mails.
> tried seeking help from a therapist, but whilst my studies were crumbling I got into a fight with my therapist THAT LASTED FOR 2 MONTHS. Situation boils down that one therapist temporarily got me to see another one to fill out a plan, but this one ended up doing the initial therapist's job better than the initial one. Tried getting something sorted to continue seeing them, but this ended up escalating escalating escalating to the point of insanity. The worst escalations happened at almost the exact same time my studies started crumbling. This honestly wrecked me so bad that even after I got on good terms again I decided to quit because I can't handle this anymore.
> been trying to quit weed over, and over, and over again because it's causing me severe HPPD (think tinitus, but visual). Been feeling so distraught though that I've turned to smoking nearly daily just to catch a break. This makes the HPPD even worse and currently it's gotten to the point where I'm thankful I can see shit at all, my eyes physically hurt.
> distant from parents despite living from them. No contact with other family members. This has always been like this, but it sure makes me feel like I have no-one to rely on (especially with that therapist shit)
> friends either perpetuate my smoking habits (to be fair, the amount of times I said I'd quit and then continued without them even being there is too often) and make me feel even more distraught by giving me a sense of guilt, or feeling belittled. I mean to be fair I feel thankful for my friends, but with everything's that's going on, they end up making me feel worse at times too

I just want a hug and never have to wake up again so fucking bad. Why does it feel like the world is always so at opposite sides with me?, even when I know everyone has good intentions. I just want a hug...

Yesterday was 4/20, got high (again) and I hate myself for it. I already planned it for a while, but since I'm quitting my studies and retrying something else next year, I need to stop hitting the bud by then so bad. I swear I'm not getting high again, I just wanna walk through a forest and not get a headache by looking at the sky for too long (which is flickering multiple times per second, thanks HPPD). I just wanna talk to someone and feel genuinely listened to....

Maaaaannnn I'm losing it.

Virtual Cafe Awards

slowdive

dead
Reaction score
Awards
i hate how i didn't get accepted in the program for my major at the university i'm going to be attending in the fall all because i didn't turn this one "verification form" on time.
my OFFICIAL transcripts should be enough proof to show that i've done all my lower division courses at my community college, so i'm basically wasting a semester. i guess it is my fault tho just fucking annoyed.

Virtual Cafe Awards