Rant on PSN. Banned from Playstation, now I cant play digital games that I paid for!

HansGonk

Squid Elf
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.twitch.tv
Did it state the reason why you're banned? THO regardless, you can't even play OFFLINE of the games you installed!? WTF. I get you're busy, but I'd try to contact PlayStation's customer service. This is the type of shit you don't give up on, assuming you spent more than $100 USD on it. But yeah, while I'm not saying PC doesn't have it's fair share of DRM/Anti-Piracy bo'shit, this type of shit does make wish consoles go away.

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
I feel you man, I've got a similar story. I had my nintendo account hacked, and through it someone spent a few hundred dollars via paypal to buy V-Bucks. Apparently its a common thing for hackers as they can resell them on online markets.

So I requested a refund through Paypal and as soon as I got my money back, bam, my nintendo account is banned and I have no access to anything I've bought through the e-shop. Of course, I sent an email to Nintendo explaining the issue and requesting that they reinstate my account, but the only thing I got from them was a hissy fit about how I should strictly go only through them to address any issue and that the ban was permanent.

In the modern internet we truly own nothing, as it can be taken away for any reason.

:angrycat::mikutrasntrum::angrycat::mikutrasntrum::angrycat::mikutrasntrum:

Edit: Oh shit sorry for the necropost
That's fucking obsurd fuck Nintendo! And we are a small forum so go ahead and necro any thread u want :pirateflag:

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
Did it state the reason why you're banned? THO regardless, you can't even play OFFLINE of the games you installed!? WTF. I get you're busy, but I'd try to contact PlayStation's customer service. This is the type of shit you don't give up on, assuming you spent more than $100 USD on it. But yeah, while I'm not saying PC doesn't have it's fair share of DRM/Anti-Piracy bo'shit, this type of shit does make wish consoles go away.
I dont remember it was awhile ago but there was quite a few games on it and it took awhile for me start online gaming because I lost alot of progress. But its all good now, I dont buy digital games anymore on console.

Virtual Cafe Awards