Recent uptick in earthquakes?

Chao Tse-Tung

Chairman of the Deep-State Cabal, KEC
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
aoaed-official.neocities.org
Maybe it's just algorithm bias, or it happens to be getting reported on more right now for some reason, but I've been seeing news on a huge amount of pretty decently sized earthquakes recently, around the Ring of Fire, and even some tremors in SC.

I'm curious what you guys think about this. Is there an actual uptick or am I crazy? If there is, do you think this is foreboding of some larger seismic/geologic event, a-la 'The Big One' in the Pacific NW, or the Yellowstone Supervolcano? I'm not much one for big doomsday theories like this, but it's hard for me not to notice.

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
They've been talking about the big one for years. We've had minor earthquakes where I live but im not too worried about it.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
The earth's magnetic fluctuations go through variance periods that happen every few hundreds of years. Many massive natural disasters and fallen societies line up in approximately the same time period as these massive fluctuations. The reasons why these fluctuations occur aside, these magnetic waves affect everything on the planet, including the way tectonic shifts occur, for a variety of reasons. Somewhere between 2035 and 2055 I believe is the approximate incoming low point of its fluctuation. So, if there are increasing earthquakes, it would line up with this occurrence. I'm not actually sure that the statistics show any increase in the number of earthquakes, but I would be interested to see more data.

Virtual Cafe Awards