Redditor Claims His/Her Life Ruined By Canadian College's Power to Impose Auditory/Visual Hallucinations

• Thread starter s0ren
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 6113 times.

The user /u/Civil-Try-31-41 has made the same post on several sub-reddits over the past couple of days, including /r/OntarioUniversities, /r/WLU, /r/Paramedics, /r/UofT, /r/CarletonU, /r/LawSchool, /r/Algonguin_College, and /r/JordanPeterson. In each post, which are identical, the poster claims that as a result of their interest in the paramedic program at a Canadian college, they they have been plagued with hallucinations and mental illness. This includes what appears to be the coordinator of the program astral projecting into the poster's mind, using vague technologies that supposedly are patented. You can find the user's profile here, as well as the statement they keep posting below for archiving sake.

Good day,

I think it's important for me to start this off by saying I do not believe in conspiracy theory and I have a firm believer of the scientific process.

From my understanding 'faculty of Algonquin college's paramedic program' visit students on a 'yearly' basis. Coupled with a presentation from a respective teacher.

When I was in high school (Carleton place, Ontario) a remember a few of the presentation put forth by my teachers. At this point I began to suffer from mild depression (2005)

When I was 19 (2007) I went to Wilfrid Laurier university where I was enrolled in an undergraduate biology program. As a young adult I was curious about becoming a paramedic and researched Algonquin colleges program. A few weeks later I had a psychological breakdown where 'Algonquin college paramedic faculty and respective 'nerds'' spoke to me through electro magnetic resonance (I do have the applicable American patent handy and was explained several times at WLU about the technology and the paramedic program ) as I continued my university experience I was burdened with a series of psychological issues for 2 years where my grades plummeted and my mental health continued to spiral out of control. Eventually my mental health began to recover. I went on to graduate from Laurier.

A few years went by, where I worked a few dead end jobs. One day my father slipped on the ice and had a seizure causing me to move home.

Approximately in 2015 I applied to Algonquin college for their paramedic program. I had an offer and didn't take it. A few months later the auditory hallucinations from my young adulthood reappeared (teachers and nerds from the Algonquin college paramedic program) I had another mental breakdown and let's say learned more about the technologies capabilities.

A few years went by and I randomly met the Algonquin college paramedic faculty at a bar. They explained ALOT of things to me that I am not comfortable explaining through email. Let's just say a they made a prediction and explained the 'computer program'

In 2019, I had a dream about a floating head of the program coordinator. Which for whatever reason drove me to re apply and pursue paramedicine.

I went to Algonquin college in 2019 where I experienced the actual course and was then burdened by tinnitus and a series of signs and symptoms that would be on par with marijuana use or benzodiazepines withdrawal symptoms (clearly more severe than marijuana ). This includes auditory hallucinations, that a computer like in sound. Because of the auditory hallucinations (all of which are teachers at Algonquin colleges paramedic program) I dropped out and have experienced the hallucinations (which seem rather understanding at this point in time) from October 2020 to Today. Meanwhile my mother is ill from liver disease and is awaiting a liver transplant.

I don't really have any questions or expect a reply. I just want you to know that essentially a decade of my life has gone down the drain, due to psychological testing.

Omi

Stargazing
Reaction score
Awards
During the soviet era, the Russians conducted many mind control experiments and research and the rumours are that it actually worked. Some of the it is mentioned in the Mitrokhin archive, but the actual research mysteriously disappeared after the fall of the Soviet Union. I would suggest reading the works of Wladimir Velminski where he explains in detail about the pseudoscience and psychological warfare.

Further stating, the Wilfrid Laurier University was founded in the 1960, during which the Cold war between USSR and the USA was getting worse. and Canada is the backdoor to the USA which could be exploited in case of a war. From this, we can conclude that there was KGB infiltration in Canada and the Universities were used as bases for operations which could result in these places to be used for psychological warfare and information extraction.

I conclude by saying that the person who made this post might be subjected to the Soviet psychological theory.

Virtual Cafe Awards

bees

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
During the soviet era, the Russians conducted many mind control experiments and research and the rumours are that it actually worked. Some of the it is mentioned in the Mitrokhin archive, but the actual research mysteriously disappeared after the fall of the Soviet Union. I would suggest reading the works of Wladimir Velminski where he explains in detail about the pseudoscience and psychological warfare.

Further stating, the Wilfrid Laurier University was founded in the 1960, during which the Cold war between USSR and the USA was getting worse. and Canada is the backdoor to the USA which could be exploited in case of a war. From this, we can conclude that there was KGB infiltration in Canada and the Universities were used as bases for operations which could result in these places to be used for psychological warfare and information extraction.

I conclude by saying that the person who made this post might be subjected to the Soviet psychological theory.
Way more likely that its CIA involvement, given that they did the same thing in western universities as part of MKULTRA. I never looked into the russian program for this in particular but this is textbook MKULTRA shit. I'll see if I can dig up the patents I found a while ago.

Virtual Cafe Awards

reynad5150

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I'm wondering if someone who knows about this could check for sound frequencies on campus to see if a certain wave sign is being broadcasted somewhere close to this guy. certain high or low pitched frequencies have been known to cause visual hallucinations.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Crypto

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
tilde.club
Wouldn't surprise me if this is some MK ULTRA type shit. The CIA never claimed they stopped MK ULTRA. USSR did similar things and there are whispers of it working before it collapsed. Of course the underground facilities are abandoned and empty, and no one claims to know what they are for. Even the old timers.

The Havana incident is also interesting and could be something similar. With the way Canada is leaning I wouldn't be surprised if some things where going on behind the scenes, actually I would be surprised if things weren't. The US probably has similar things going on. Some things like the Vegas shooting are very suspicious, we still really don't know what happened there. I'm not saying they where planned necessarily, but what happens when someone being studied under MK ULTRA breaks? We already saw the feds create the Unabomber.

Virtual Cafe Awards

s0ren

who cares
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Canadian institutions have been linked to MKULTRA experiments in the past, I guess it's possible that some have kept some form of testing going.
That was just McGill, and really just a particularly prolific Scottish psychologist there who got his lab funded by the CIA. He created a fairly prominent 'treatment' for schizophrenia that caught their eye. Georgian College, on the other hand, is effectively a community college that does not have that kind of clout (college and universities are different here unlike in the US).

Virtual Cafe Awards

Adrenochrome

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
That was just McGill, and really just a particularly prolific Scottish psychologist there who got his lab funded by the CIA. He created a fairly prominent 'treatment' for schizophrenia that caught their eye. Georgian College, on the other hand, is effectively a community college that does not have that kind of clout (college and universities are different here unlike in the US).
I'm in Canada too. I knew about McGill but for some reason I thought there were more. Anyways, if we're being serious, I think the OP of the >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk post is actually pretty sick and the school isn't voluntarily causing it.

Virtual Cafe Awards
I'm in Canada too. I knew about McGill but for some reason I thought there were more. Anyways, if we're being serious, I think the OP of the >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk post is actually pretty sick and the school isn't voluntarily causing it.
100% this. He's mentally ill and blaming the school and schizoposting about it

He'll likely end up diagnosed and still blame the school for causing him the illness in the first place

Either that or he needs to replace the battery in his carbon monoxide detector :p

I really feel for these types of people though. This type of mental disease can come for anyone seemingly at any time. And what can you do? Do your best to live your life to the fullest now while you're healthy, and be grateful for every day that you have your health. I can't be the only one who has a renewed appreciation for life after recovering from a nasty cold or other disease that sucks days or weeks out of me. Unfortunately with these types of mental ailments, days/weeks turns into the remainder of your life here on earth

"Don't count your blessings" but actually — it might be a good idea to remind yourself of how fortunate you are to not be schizoposting on >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk, living a life of paranoia and fictional beliefs about people out to get you

Virtual Cafe Awards

naa

100% this. He's mentally ill and blaming the school and schizoposting about it

He'll likely end up diagnosed and still blame the school for causing him the illness in the first place

Either that or he needs to replace the battery in his carbon monoxide detector :p

I really feel for these types of people though. This type of mental disease can come for anyone seemingly at any time. And what can you do? Do your best to live your life to the fullest now while you're healthy, and be grateful for every day that you have your health. I can't be the only one who has a renewed appreciation for life after recovering from a nasty cold or other disease that sucks days or weeks out of me. Unfortunately with these types of mental ailments, days/weeks turns into the remainder of your life here on earth

"Don't count your blessings" but actually — it might be a good idea to remind yourself of how fortunate you are to not be schizoposting on >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk, living a life of paranoia and fictional beliefs about people out to get you
PepSiDawgwitcanMedication and stress reduction really helps, it's not game-over once you develop schizophrenia or psychosis, it's just a new thing to deal with. You see the worst of it online and outside because it's something you can only really notice people having when symptoms are displayed in an obvious way, but there's a whole lot of people out there with this who just live their lives undetected. There's even messageboards and discord communities. It's hard, but you can still be happy and achieve your goals after developing psychosis.

s0ren

who cares
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah its clearly just some schizo lol I think playing into these things can be fun though (as long as its on the outside and not directly feeding someone's delusions). I wish I had done a better job paying attention to the poster's account. It looks like their posts have been nuked for spam.

Virtual Cafe Awards

TamagoSuki

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Does anyone else find this person's username to be kind of concerning? 'Civil-Try-31-41'? As if this was another "civil" attempt at trying to tell other people. I wonder if there are other places this person has posted before? I wonder if they'll eventually have a non-"civil" attempt? Kind of worrying

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jared

יָרֶד
Reaction score
Awards
Website
xertech.neocities.org
Does anyone else find this person's username to be kind of concerning? 'Civil-Try-31-41'? As if this was another "civil" attempt at trying to tell other people. I wonder if there are other places this person has posted before? I wonder if they'll eventually have a non-"civil" attempt? Kind of worrying
Looks like an ARG account considering the username.

Virtual Cafe Awards

s0ren

who cares
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Looks like an ARG account considering the username.
Unlikely, all the poster did was make the same non-sensical schizo post over and over again before his account was deleted for spam (I assume anyway, as it no longer exists). There was no progression and no further objective for what players could do being hinted at.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
This is what the user was referring to in terms of electromagnetic voice induction:
here's a patent for the tech:
a relevant scientific paper:
the US military admitting use in a FOI requested document:
https://www.wired.com/images_blogs/dangerroom/files/Bioeffects_of_Selected_Non-Lethal_Weapons.pdf

essentially, this is a technology for inducing auditory hallucinations in people from a distance. the idea of it's use is twofold- not only can you use it directly to influence people ("putting thoughts into their head"), but you can also induce what seems like a psychosis to discredit a person. of course, this makes it a target for the delusions of actual psychotics, further muddying the waters. in susceptible individuals, it probably acts as a stressor (see the "two process model" of psychosis) and induces actual psychosis over time, covering the tracks of whoever used it in the first place.

the poster may or may not have been psychotic to start, and the tech may or may not have ever been used on them. by the end, they were clearly psychotic however, but as we've established that doesn't actually have any bearing on if this is true.

Virtual Cafe Awards