Redditor Claims His/Her Life Ruined By Canadian College's Power to Impose Auditory/Visual Hallucinations

• Thread starter s0ren
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 6173 times.

The user /u/Civil-Try-31-41 has made the same post on several sub-reddits over the past couple of days, including /r/OntarioUniversities, /r/WLU, /r/Paramedics, /r/UofT, /r/CarletonU, /r/LawSchool, /r/Algonguin_College, and /r/JordanPeterson. In each post, which are identical, the poster claims that as a result of their interest in the paramedic program at a Canadian college, they they have been plagued with hallucinations and mental illness. This includes what appears to be the coordinator of the program astral projecting into the poster's mind, using vague technologies that supposedly are patented. You can find the user's profile here, as well as the statement they keep posting below for archiving sake.

Good day,

I think it's important for me to start this off by saying I do not believe in conspiracy theory and I have a firm believer of the scientific process.

From my understanding 'faculty of Algonquin college's paramedic program' visit students on a 'yearly' basis. Coupled with a presentation from a respective teacher.

When I was in high school (Carleton place, Ontario) a remember a few of the presentation put forth by my teachers. At this point I began to suffer from mild depression (2005)

When I was 19 (2007) I went to Wilfrid Laurier university where I was enrolled in an undergraduate biology program. As a young adult I was curious about becoming a paramedic and researched Algonquin colleges program. A few weeks later I had a psychological breakdown where 'Algonquin college paramedic faculty and respective 'nerds'' spoke to me through electro magnetic resonance (I do have the applicable American patent handy and was explained several times at WLU about the technology and the paramedic program ) as I continued my university experience I was burdened with a series of psychological issues for 2 years where my grades plummeted and my mental health continued to spiral out of control. Eventually my mental health began to recover. I went on to graduate from Laurier.

A few years went by, where I worked a few dead end jobs. One day my father slipped on the ice and had a seizure causing me to move home.

Approximately in 2015 I applied to Algonquin college for their paramedic program. I had an offer and didn't take it. A few months later the auditory hallucinations from my young adulthood reappeared (teachers and nerds from the Algonquin college paramedic program) I had another mental breakdown and let's say learned more about the technologies capabilities.

A few years went by and I randomly met the Algonquin college paramedic faculty at a bar. They explained ALOT of things to me that I am not comfortable explaining through email. Let's just say a they made a prediction and explained the 'computer program'

In 2019, I had a dream about a floating head of the program coordinator. Which for whatever reason drove me to re apply and pursue paramedicine.

I went to Algonquin college in 2019 where I experienced the actual course and was then burdened by tinnitus and a series of signs and symptoms that would be on par with marijuana use or benzodiazepines withdrawal symptoms (clearly more severe than marijuana ). This includes auditory hallucinations, that a computer like in sound. Because of the auditory hallucinations (all of which are teachers at Algonquin colleges paramedic program) I dropped out and have experienced the hallucinations (which seem rather understanding at this point in time) from October 2020 to Today. Meanwhile my mother is ill from liver disease and is awaiting a liver transplant.

I don't really have any questions or expect a reply. I just want you to know that essentially a decade of my life has gone down the drain, due to psychological testing.

s0ren

who cares
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
This is what the user was referring to in terms of electromagnetic voice induction:
here's a patent for the tech:
a relevant scientific paper:
the US military admitting use in a FOI requested document:
https://www.wired.com/images_blogs/dangerroom/files/Bioeffects_of_Selected_Non-Lethal_Weapons.pdf

essentially, this is a technology for inducing auditory hallucinations in people from a distance. the idea of it's use is twofold- not only can you use it directly to influence people ("putting thoughts into their head"), but you can also induce what seems like a psychosis to discredit a person. of course, this makes it a target for the delusions of actual psychotics, further muddying the waters. in susceptible individuals, it probably acts as a stressor (see the "two process model" of psychosis) and induces actual psychosis over time, covering the tracks of whoever used it in the first place.

the poster may or may not have been psychotic to start, and the tech may or may not have ever been used on them. by the end, they were clearly psychotic however, but as we've established that doesn't actually have any bearing on if this is true.
Very interesting. So it seems like he learned about this tech and then projected his problems onto it because he needed a deeper explanation for his mental illness. Then he charted the start of these problems and concluded that the ones who used the tech on him were... a random Canadian college giving an admissions presentation lol. Nice job pulling this research.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
This is what the user was referring to in terms of electromagnetic voice induction:
here's a patent for the tech:
a relevant scientific paper:
the US military admitting use in a FOI requested document:
https://www.wired.com/images_blogs/dangerroom/files/Bioeffects_of_Selected_Non-Lethal_Weapons.pdf

essentially, this is a technology for inducing auditory hallucinations in people from a distance. the idea of it's use is twofold- not only can you use it directly to influence people ("putting thoughts into their head"), but you can also induce what seems like a psychosis to discredit a person. of course, this makes it a target for the delusions of actual psychotics, further muddying the waters. in susceptible individuals, it probably acts as a stressor (see the "two process model" of psychosis) and induces actual psychosis over time, covering the tracks of whoever used it in the first place.

the poster may or may not have been psychotic to start, and the tech may or may not have ever been used on them. by the end, they were clearly psychotic however, but as we've established that doesn't actually have any bearing on if this is true.
I would like to add, just for the sake of anyone reading this: 5G technology uses beamforming, which gets around the targeting issues the army document mentions very effectively. that's basically one of the main ideas of 5G. it also operates in the right range for transmission of V2K, and at a high enough power and voltage. essentially, 5G towers could be used to produce this effect on any person without modification.

Better remember to put on your tinfoil hat...

Virtual Cafe Awards

bees

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I'm wondering if someone who knows about this could check for sound frequencies on campus to see if a certain wave sign is being broadcasted somewhere close to this guy. certain high or low pitched frequencies have been known to cause visual hallucinations.
Technically possible but typically the way frequencies are used to induce auditory hallucinations is with two separate signals that come together at a cross-section so that the frequency that resonates in your skull is pinpointed on a single person. Not to mention if somebody were to be doing this they'd almost definitely be keeping some kind of surveillance so they can shut it down if somebody tried that.

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
I would like to add, just for the sake of anyone reading this: 5G technology uses beamforming, which gets around the targeting issues the army document mentions very effectively. that's basically one of the main ideas of 5G. it also operates in the right range for transmission of V2K, and at a high enough power and voltage. essentially, 5G towers could be used to produce this effect on any person without modification.

Better remember to put on your tinfoil hat...

Damn, there is a tower near my house. Funny how they really had to emphasise "5G causes COVID" conspiracies, just like they emphasised the "microchips in vaccine" theories to make the vax skeptics seem insane. It feels like there may be a pattern..

Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Damn, there is a tower near my house. Funny how they really had to emphasise "5G causes COVID" conspiracies, just like they emphasised the "microchips in vaccine" theories to make the vax skeptics seem insane. It feels like there may be a pattern..
5G doesnt cause covid. But if you want a laugh, check the symptoms of non-ionising electromagnetic radiation (EMF) (eg: wifi, microwave, 5G) and cross check against long-haul covid.

Virtual Cafe Awards

floozy

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
floozy.neocities.org
A few years went by and I randomly met the Algonquin college paramedic faculty at a bar. They explained ALOT of things to me that I am not comfortable explaining through email. Let's just say a they made a prediction and explained the 'computer program'
I'm actually stuck on this part. I don't understand what could have been disclosed that's any more threatening than the information they already gave out. But also, explaining through email? Was this an exchange through email, posted by a different person than whoever wrote it? I agree, the username is interesting. It seems like a leak.

Virtual Cafe Awards

s0ren

who cares
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
I'm actually stuck on this part. I don't understand what could have been disclosed that's any more threatening than the information they already gave out. But also, explaining through email? Was this an exchange through email, posted by a different person than whoever wrote it? I agree, the username is interesting. It seems like a leak.
I'm pretty sure its just bad unfiction, brother. Also, even if it isn't, the username aligns with >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk's random username feature (if you make a >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk account using google or other single sign-on tools, it will make a username which is like [word]-[word]-[numbers]).

Virtual Cafe Awards

floozy

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
floozy.neocities.org
I'm pretty sure its just bad unfiction, brother. Also, even if it isn't, the username aligns with >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk's random username feature (if you make a >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk account using google or other single sign-on tools, it will make a username which is like [word]-[word]-[numbers]).
There's that. I don't really believe this but it's interesting to explore and be a generous audience, so to speak. I've always liked ARGs, if this evolves into one.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
This just sounds like schizo delusion talk to me. People in psychosis make up events and people as often as any other delusion, and it doesn't have to be coherent for it to affect them emotionally.

Virtual Cafe Awards

gelato

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
You guys are taking this seriously? This is literally the most classic possible schizo fantasy.

If the CIA was involved with mind controlling someone, they would've already dealt with him and wiped the evidence off the net.