Redditor kills several Ukrainians for updoots

1679012209803.png

On March 18th, 2022, a >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk user named "slava_ukraini_live" posted a video to r/volunteersForUkraine. The video showed a Ukrainian soldier playing a song to several dozen other soldiers

1679012333408.png

Initially, the comments were very supportive

1679012871873.png

One redditor said it was "like a Quinten Tarantino film playing out right in front of us"

1679012909603.png

Amongst the circlejerking, one redditor expressed concern that posting the video publicly would leak their location. u/Nordansikt basically said that was bullshit

1679012961606.png

After all, there's no way posting this video publicly would lead to Russia discovering their location, right?

A couple days later, a user on 4chan posted the metadata of the video that u/slava_ukraini_live had posted, which pretty much gave away their exact location

1679013044012.png

They were bombed, and the dozens of Ukrainian soldiers there died

1679013094186.png

Let me repeat that. Lives were lost because of a dumbass redditor who wanted some heckin' updooterinos

4chan reacted pretty much how you'd expect

1679013332008.png1679013268451.png
1679013175755.png1679013211541.png
1679013553367.png

People then went back to the original >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk post and mocked OP

1679014092750.png

Sometime later, this information was shared on Twitter, and they reacted similarly

1679014156257.png1679014216821.png

Now then, let's check up on the original redditors who praised OP before the bombing. Many of them deleted their comments out of shame

The "Quinten Tarantino film" guy deleted his comment, but not before another redditor quoted him

1679014265406.png

Remember u/Nordansikt, the guy who called people crazy? This is how he responded

1679014289606.png

So then, what happened to OP? Did he die in the bombing too? Well, his account was shortly suspended around the time the bombing happened, so I can't check his account history for an answer

Imagine this though: If he did survive the bombing, he has to live with the knowledge of what he did for the rest of his life

Hope the internet points were worth it

Attachments

• 1679012489501.png
    1679012489501.png
    16.6 KB · Views: 70
  • 1679013365659.png
    1679013365659.png
    368.8 KB · Views: 77

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
>thanks for the lead, kind stranger

:Omegajoy: :Omegajoy: :Omegajoy: :Omegajoy: :Omegajoy:

HAHAHAHAA jesus Christ, my sides.
why did he even post this? even back in February 22 the first positions on both sides were struck because soldiers kept using their phones. This should be common knowledge by now.
Rëddit is so fucking stupid it hurts, LITERALLY

Virtual Cafe Awards

Vetusomaru

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
vetusomaru.dreamwidth.org
I don't even have a side in this war, but damn, people dying because of the stupidity from others is something that makes me sad.
Even without r*dditors' stupidity, people die in this war anyway because of globalists' greed. Mostly men at least since w*men are free to run away in other countries and whore themselves while men are forced to join the war or else they'll get tortured in jail. So much for "gender equality".

nada

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Even without r*dditors' stupidity, people die in this war anyway because of globalists' greed. Mostly men at least since w*men are free to run away in other countries and whore themselves while men are forced to join the war or else they'll get tortured in jail. So much for "gender equality".
That's because women are weaker than men. C'est la vie.

Virtual Cafe Awards

RisingThumb

Imaginary manifestation of fun
Reaction score
Awards
Website
risingthumb.xyz

Since it's related to the topic, here's an interview with a guy from the Ukrainian foreign legion. Honestly pretty interesting stuff

Virtual Cafe Awards

remember_summer_days

It ain't Jesus or the devil. It's Jesus or you.
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Makes me think that r/volunteersforUkraine is probably a Russian psyop. I remember viewing the Kiwifarms cringe thread on the subreddit. Is there even anyone that joined the Ukranian war effort explicitly through r/volunteersforUkraine?

Probably no t.

 Though what fascinates me about the Ukraine discourse, when it started, was how performative it all was. People unironically using Harry Potter/Marvel refs to make illustrations about the Ukraine/Russia conflict was peak clown world

Virtual Cafe Awards

RisingThumb

Imaginary manifestation of fun
Reaction score
Awards
Website
risingthumb.xyz
Makes me think that r/volunteersforUkraine is probably a Russian psyop. I remember viewing the Kiwifarms cringe thread on the subreddit. Is there even anyone that joined the Ukranian war effort explicitly through r/volunteersforUkraine?

Probably no t.
Social media posting affected both sides, and it was more for targeting where to bomb or fire arty on. As for whether people joined from a subreddit... maybe a very small number of people did. Most people who'd join the Ukrainian foreign legion probably knew in their heart it was what they wanted, needed or had to do. More likely they wanted to go to Ukraine to do some looting. Whenever a new war kicks off and a lot of people join a foreign legion, you'll usually see a lot of them are actually just criminals in it for looting or absolute numbskulls expecting to be armed by the Ukrainians and not bringing even basic insulating materials for a Russian Winter hellhole.

As for whether it's a psyop... probably not because there's no psychological... operations that's happening here. It'd probably be the target of ELINT groups on both sides because the information is useful, especially the location meta data attached to images.

Virtual Cafe Awards

MonkeyDude

Da hood momke
Reaction score
Awards
View attachment 56598

On March 18th, 2022, a >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk user named "slava_ukraini_live" posted a video to r/volunteersForUkraine. The video showed a Ukrainian soldier playing a song to several dozen other soldiers

View attachment 56599

Initially, the comments were very supportive

View attachment 56601

One redditor said it was "like a Quinten Tarantino film playing out right in front of us"

View attachment 56602

Amongst the circlejerking, one redditor expressed concern that posting the video publicly would leak their location. u/Nordansikt basically said that was bullshit

View attachment 56603

After all, there's no way posting this video publicly would lead to Russia discovering their location, right?

A couple days later, a user on 4chan posted the metadata of the video that u/slava_ukraini_live had posted, which pretty much gave away their exact location

View attachment 56604

They were bombed, and the dozens of Ukrainian soldiers there died

View attachment 56605

Let me repeat that. Lives were lost because of a dumbass redditor who wanted some heckin' updooterinos

4chan reacted pretty much how you'd expect

View attachment 56609View attachment 56608
View attachment 56606View attachment 56607
View attachment 56611

People then went back to the original >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk post and mocked OP

View attachment 56612

Sometime later, this information was shared on Twitter, and they reacted similarly

View attachment 56613View attachment 56614

Now then, let's check up on the original redditors who praised OP before the bombing. Many of them deleted their comments out of shame

The "Quinten Tarantino film" guy deleted his comment, but not before another redditor quoted him

View attachment 56615

Remember u/Nordansikt, the guy who called people crazy? This is how he responded

View attachment 56616

So then, what happened to OP? Did he die in the bombing too? Well, his account was shortly suspended around the time the bombing happened, so I can't check his account history for an answer

Imagine this though: If he did survive the bombing, he has to live with the knowledge of what he did for the rest of his life

Hope the internet points were worth it
This is certainly one of the tactical moves ever made.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Aspiring Midwit

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
>redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk/discord. We live in a time where the meme war isn't a meme anymore. Never would I have imagined, when I was a kid posting on gamefaqs, that this would be the future of warfare.

Virtual Cafe Awards