• Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! Update: I configured the site with Brave Browser, so you can send tips to the site with BAT.

- Upgrade now for supporter only awards! In Three Tiers

-- Agora Gold

-- Agora Silver

-- Agora Bronze

Upgrades like "moods" username customization, profile customization, custom backgrounds, banners and much more!

It will be under Account Upgrades

Submissions for Tales of Agora Road Issue #4 is OPEN! MAKE AGORA CHAN ART BY CLICKING HERE

Redditt Mod desytorys his own sub /r/Antiwork by embarrassing the community on Fox News

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
An antiwork mod was on Fox news co.plainig about having to work 25 hours a week and embarrassing the entire subreddit. There is legitimate concerns about Wage cuckery but this pretty much made the whole move.ent as a joke. The mod in question is in panic mode shutting it downs but chaos of lulz ensues. Making everyone look like a bunch of lazy fatasses.

But who's really surprised that >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk fucked up their own movement. I'm an advocate against wage cuckery as I'm wage slaving currently. But this shit is utterly ridiculous and glows quite bright.
20220126_192954.png
20220126_192958.png
20220126_193005.jpg
20220126_193011.jpg
51dewx.jpg

View: https://youtu.be/3yUMIFYBMnc

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 3578

As a service industry lifer - I've been telling my coworkers to give less of a shit forever. I was/am hoping this is a movement that exists beyond the internet.

The only people I've known to over work themselves in the couple years leading up to the pandemic times were middle management, the young, and the ADHD over caring kind.

There's hope yet. >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk ain't shit. But also, will The People be able to be The Shit?

Outer Heaven

Stranger in a strange land
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
This whole situation is hilarious to me because its nearly a 1 for 1 recreation of what happened to Occupy Wallstreet back in the day. Doreen is the new Ketchup:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTcTmMvniD8

Also, cant confirm how accurate this is but I wouldn't be surprised if it was legit:
1643256560640.png

Their top mod is an autistic, transsexual rapist. YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP.

Also also, for the curious, here's his YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnTWYqiycW-diCsnlUdCghA

Enjoy the cringe until he inevitably takes it down.
But this shit is utterly ridiculous and glows quite bright.
>redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk as a whole is an intel agency's dream.
Remember when it turned out Ghislaine Maxwell was one of the biggest mods on the whole site, the same Maxwell with ties to Mossad. She had control over many top subreddits. Remember when it turned out most >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk accounts are bots, many of which were traced to US airbases. Remember that China owns a big chunk of reddit.

Mossad, china and CIA all fighting to psyop soy people. Its like a gayer version of the MGS 'war has changed' proxy battle speech.

Virtual Cafe Awards

cynthiune

DM me cool y2k / tiled desktop wallpapers
Reaction score
Awards
The fact that my brain is telling me "The glowies purposely seed these movements with braindead leaders so nobody takes it seriously and the movement fails" proves to me that it's time to get off the Internet for today. Movements are dead.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
But who's really surprised that >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk fucked up their own movement. I'm an advocate against wage cuckery as I'm wage slaving currently. But this shit is utterly ridiculous and glows quite bright.
20220126_192954.png
Walking 2 hours is nothing, i walk that just for fun, or to go to college, because i don't pay transport, and there was times i had to woke up at 5 A.M just to be at 7:00 AM on my first class of the day, my father had to cross the border to go to fucking school, having 2 hours of hitting the road doesn't mean anything, and having to work just 4 hours 5 days a week and being paid good for it is a blessing, i support the working class and workers rights of the world, but this is just lazyness at it's peak.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Not sure if the person is just that much of a greasy retard or if they are a plant but it's pretty hilarious regardless.

Unfortunately I still remember what's it like to be wagie and we do have major problems with the way we treat workers in the US (other countries have it worse blah blah), and eventually when software jobs are all in India I'm sure I'll be right back in it.

That Amazon warehouse with the tornado comes to mind as specifically dystopian lol.

Im torn here between feeling bad for wagies busting ass that got fucked here by this person, and how FUCKING HILARIOUS this video is. I'm sure it won't hurt the workers movement if I just watch it one more time?

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
You know, the AI running the web nowadays provides some good comedy sometimes. This entire situation is hilarious.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
Literally was watching the video and was thinking to myself, "Why does that bloke have lipstick on?" and then it hit me
IMG_20200514_042203 (1).jpg

I love how of all people this 41% two hour a day dog walker was chose to represent them. You know, left wing movements used to have coal miners, carpenters, steel workers, plumbers, you name it, backing them. The absolute weakness on the left from their inability to gatekeep and to stop straight up fucking losers into their movements is why no one respects them. A guy like him would get beat up behind the pub in Soviet Russia or Mao's China as they had no fucking time for tards who did not want to work for the greater good of the common man. I'm against worker violations as much as the next man but that mod has no fucking idea what a hard day's work is, why is he even on these boards?

Virtual Cafe Awards
more I look into it it looks like before the sub blew up it actually was a bunch of retard NEETs literally against work; later co-opted by workers rights union types. So this incredibly sexy autistic woman in the video actually represented the original tendies iviews (and the stated objective of being literally against work on its sidebar) really accurately and is now probably confused about the backlash.

im not beyond sympathy but surely it can't hurt just to watch... once... more...

Virtual Cafe Awards

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
The fact that my brain is telling me "The glowies purposely seeds these movements with braindead leaders so nobody takes it seriously and the movement fails" proves to me that it's time to get off the Internet for today. Movements are dead.

Honestly would not surprise me but redditors letting these people come into power in the first place and not even doing the proper vetting is hilarious.

Virtual Cafe Awards

zalaz alaza

hawaiin burger genie 5.04 LTS
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
zalazalaza.xyz
An antiwork mod was on Fox news co.plainig about having to work 25 hours a week and embarrassing the entire subreddit. There is legitimate concerns about Wage cuckery but this pretty much made the whole move.ent as a joke. The mod in question is in panic mode shutting it downs but chaos of lulz ensues. Making everyone look like a bunch of lazy fatasses.

But who's really surprised that >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk fucked up their own movement. I'm an advocate against wage cuckery as I'm wage slaving currently. But this shit is utterly ridiculous and glows quite bright.View attachment 15828View attachment 15829View attachment 15830View attachment 15831View attachment 15834

View: https://youtu.be/3yUMIFYBMnc

Not to change the subject here, but what would it take you @IlluminatiPirate , to be able to make a living from agora road. I 1000% think people should get out of the wages operation but also believe they need to put in actual work and add value to society. It is obvious from the existence of this website that you are willing to do the work to remove yrself but is it something that can happen fr you in the near future?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Z0diacK

NOT A SCHIZO
Reaction score
Awards
I have never laughed this hard in my life as the memes make itself. The fact that one of the leaders is a literal tranny, has no experience of a hard day's work at all and cries about walking 2 hours, this is what I imagined and it's all true. The memes write themselves in this timeline. Meme magic is real.

I do believe there should be changes to the modern wagecuckery, but the fact that the leader is a delusional tranny and a whining little bitch is not a good thing. Modern 'movements' are a mistake, it's simply just impossible and I believe the glowies have alot of influence in modern movements, such as doing this shit. Ruining a movement which was rather reasonable at first, but now just a laughing stock. This happens with all modern movements, though. Occupy Wallstreet was a big movement with big potential but got assfucked by... you know who.

Anyways I have not laughed this hard to see a tranny like that show up on the screen and actually sneed so hard, live on the tv and in the >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk comments, I love this timeline.
he-man laughing GIF by Challenger

Virtual Cafe Awards

brentw

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
So a lot of people have some inaccurate ideas about the anti-work subreddit and that creep, who was not just a random mod but the actual founder of the subreddit.

The Founding:

Antiwork did not start as a labor rights movement.
For most of the years of its existence is has literally been a bunch of weirdos who are 100% against having to preform any labor at all, ever.
And believe it is their human right to have the government (other people) keep them fed, sheltered, and comfortable.

They legitimately believed they could have a communist revolution that would result in a society where people would only have to work if they wanted to.
They thought such a society was actually feasible, and the people that ran society post revolution would not only allow NEETS to sit on their ass all day and play videogames, but would also feed and shelter them so that they could do so.

In the meantime they just hung out and shared stories about how awful jobs, managers, and rich people are.

(Edit: I have first hand experience with this because it was the cringiest shit ever and I used to check it out for a laugh.)

The Transition:

Trying to get attention for the sub it appears someone started bot upvoting clickbaity posts about shitty managers and working conditions to the front page of reddit.
The new users who saw these posts and joined shared similar content, seeing it as a place to bash shitty jobs, and didn't seem to get just how serious the older users were about being truly antiwork.

And then, for some reason, last year the admins at >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk decided to promote and signal boost antiwork, so the sub exploded in size.
The original antiwork users were massively outnumbered and the new perception of the sub became one about a worker's rights movement. But that was never what it was originally about.

The Founder:

Fun fact, in addition to being 100% truly anti-work, Doreen is also a disgusting sex pest:

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 2362

They legitimately believed they could have a communist revolution that would result in a society where people would only have to work if they wanted to.
It's always the same with these types, the nu-communists (explained in great detail by Kolph). They don't realize they would be the first to be lined up against the wall in an actual communist system.

Outer Heaven

Stranger in a strange land
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
So a lot of people have some inaccurate ideas about the anti-work subreddit and that creep, who was not just a random mod but the actual founder of the subreddit.

The Founding:

Antiwork did not start as a labor rights movement.
For most of the years of its existence is has literally been a bunch of weirdos who are 100% against having to preform any labor at all, ever.
And believe it is their human right to have the government (other people) keep them fed, sheltered, and comfortable.

They thought such a society was actually feasible, and the people that ran society post revolution would not only allow NEETS to sit on their ass all day and play videogames, but would also feed and shelter them so that they could do so.

In the meantime they just hung out and shared stories about how awful jobs, managers, and rich people are.

The Transition:

Trying to get attention for the sub it appears someone started bot upvoting clickbaity posts about shitty managers and working conditions to the front page of reddit.
The new users who saw these posts and joined shared similar content, seeing it as a place to bash shitty jobs, and didn't seem to get just how serious the older users were about being truly antiwork.

And then, for some reason, last year the admins at >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk decided to promote and signal boost antiwork, so the sub exploded in size.
The original antiwork users were massively outnumbered and the new perception of the sub became one about a worker's rights movement. But that was never what it was originally about.

The Founder:

Fun fact, in addition to being 100% truly anti-work, Doreen is also a disgusting sex pest:
Before the sub went private Doreen was in the comments saying that he actually does 10 hours of dog walking a week but he said 20 on TV because he thought that was a respectable number. Best part is apparently he doesn't even work as a dogwalker as a real job, its his mom's dog that he walks.

Again, I'm not against hating corporations here but their representative is the human embodiment of a soyjack. I wouldn't be surprised if the sudden rise in leftist sentiment you mentioned was astroturphed by China or something as a psyop against the US and the Fox interview was the CIA working in real time to take the movement out. Even if it wasn't large enough to become a threat now, there were daily front page threads on there of people quitting their jobs and encouraging others to do it as well.

Virtual Cafe Awards