Reveal something totally unexpected about yourself

• Thread starter admin
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 19287 times.

spaceghost

foreign ramen exchange student
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
  • LOL
Reactions: naa
do you have a top 10 cute things?
i don't really have a list but these are all top tier
>black cats
>Ghost from hollow knight
>princess luna
>fluttershy
>wallflower blush from equestrian girls
>Megumin from konosuba
>Mikoto urabe from nazo no kanojo x
>Hilda from Hilda
>Twig from Hilda
These come to mind at first glance

Virtual Cafe Awards

naa

i don't really have a list but these are all top tier
>black cats
>Ghost from hollow knight
>princess luna
>fluttershy
>wallflower blush from equestrian girls
>Megumin from konosuba
>Mikoto urabe from nazo no kanojo x
>Hilda from Hilda
>Twig from Hilda
These come to mind at first glance
very cute thank you:AYAYAComfy:

ala_bluh

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
im mildly colour blind (the red-green type) but other than that im just pretty crap with distinguishing colours otherwise

i think cussa that i gravitate more towards hella saturated colours cause the darker it is the harder it is for me to tell stuff

Virtual Cafe Awards

spaceghost

foreign ramen exchange student
Reaction score
Awards
im mildly colour blind (the red-green type) but other than that im just pretty crap with distinguishing colours otherwise

i think cussa that i gravitate more towards hella saturated colours cause the darker it is the harder it is for me to tell stuff
whats your favorite theme here? also, whats your favorite colour?

Virtual Cafe Awards
Despite releasing an utopian virtual vaporwave album about a fictional university, I actually used to be the "face" of an actual college in my hometown.

Ave, true to Caesár.

Virtual Cafe Awards
This is more a random story but I think it fits the spirit of this thread --

There's a quote in my Agora Road signature from an old user here who was...a strange guy to say the least. I could never tell if he was trolling or just a really weird dude in his posts, and this post of his I thought was particularly funny so I put it in my signature.

Anyhow, I obviously haven't been the most active on Agora Road lately (this is one of the busiest and craziest months of my life...), but somehow the Agora Road forums snuck into my dreams. I had a dream where the admin removed this quote from my signature and put a little message in there about how racial/social issues or whatever aren't allowed to be discussed on this forum. I remember being very upset, since I've gotten the vibe from this forum that it's a very pro-free speech place, and I decided I was going to put the quote back into my signature and a little argument in favor of free speech. I remember being very frustrated that I either couldn't find the quote or couldn't remember it.

I'm actually not one to typically remember my dreams though. And it was only just now when I saw the quote in my signature that I had the thought, "wait, I thought an admin removed that? Wait...was that a dream? Or did they put it back and I'm being gaslit?" The simplest answer is the most likely for sure, but I definitely had a moment of confusion.

Virtual Cafe Awards

ala_bluh

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
whats your favorite theme here? also, whats your favorite colour?
oo i really like the purple windows 96 one
Screen Shot 2021-07-24 at 4.20.18 AM.png

like its just really sick looking but my friends say it hurts their eyes (i dont mind it tbh - adds to the appeal)

as for favourite colour it's hard to pick cause i like most neon colours
but top 3 are i guess:
1. purple
2. teal
3. yellow
and of course black but that goes without saying - like
i havent really met anyone who doesnt like the colour black

Virtual Cafe Awards
I have a phobia to bananas, once I passed out because I touch one by accident :s
Does seeing them make you nervous? I just saw someone deepthroat a banana and i felt nervous.

I already told a unexpected thing but i have another interesting one.
I usually lose my way while i walk because i can't keep constant attention on the road. Things like crashing or honk bombs never happen because motor sound wakes me up but roads are all blurry in my head. I just trust my insticts to take me where i should be when i am walking.

Virtual Cafe Awards

crimesagainsthumanity

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
it's not really unexpected but i have noticeable scar on my forehead when i got my forehead split open with a house phone. it's much smaller now and healed much better over the years but it's still there.

and maybe when i snorted theraflu once.

Virtual Cafe Awards

kultra

veteran n00b
Reaction score
Awards
it's not really unexpected but i have noticeable scar on my forehead when i got my forehead split open with a house phone. it's much smaller now and healed much better over the years but it's still there.

and maybe when i snorted theraflu once.
:LumPog:

I had something extremely similar happen to me, but it was a cellphone

Virtual Cafe Awards