Reveal something totally unexpected about yourself

• Thread starter admin
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 19282 times.

Kaputski

Travelling without moving
Reaction score
Awards
I'm really bad at measuring stuff like height, weight, distance, and temperature.

Virtual Cafe Awards

RIG

Starship Trooper
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Website
store.steampowered.com
I'm addicted to madden. I know it's bad, I know ea is copy pasting.

I love football please give me a good football game soon
This Way Football GIF by New England Patriots

Virtual Cafe Awards

Crewza

Space walker
Reaction score
Awards
Website
forum.agoraroad.com
My life is so interesting I read 97 books last year...:WojakNPC:

Plus, kind of embarrassed to say this, but I haven't had a face to face conversation with anyone since last year. Sometimes I think I lost the capability to communicate with humans...
We're here to help!

There's someone behind each and every post (I hope)

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards

Plus, kind of embarrassed to say this, but I haven't had a face to face conversation with anyone since last year. Sometimes I think I lost the capability to communicate with humans...
GIF by Cappa Video Productions

Virtual Cafe Awards

14-27

Really? This is what you are going with?
Reaction score
Awards
I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

I'm flattered. Truly, you flatter me. Is this really about the comment though?
Or, what your Mom said about me becoming your new Dad?

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

14-27

Really? This is what you are going with?
Reaction score
Awards
This used to be me for years, I also didn't have body odor until I was 19 :confusedMikasa:

Correction: you had oddly specific Anosmia until age 19, and very polite friends.

:).

Virtual Cafe Awards

-SteampunkTraveler-

Some Random Occultist
Reaction score
Awards
Website
boardsofthenorth.freeforums.net
It could be anything to something really big or really mundane.
Mmmm....I really like reading and alone time (idk if this is unexpected but eh)

Virtual Cafe Awards

//vokz

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
1. I'm a huge retro / vintage geek and just a big, tall university dropout nerd.
2. I was briefly engaged to a baby crazy late 20s Croatian bombshell I met on 4chan and lived in Croatia with her for six months.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LZeIOf2sfo

The second part is a bit troubling man, but the first part isn't at all. Knowledge is power.
When I'm in a manic state, I'll stay up for anywhere between one to three nights straight. Oftentimes, I'll spend those nights reading or self-studying at my desk.
I mostly use e-books technically though, since you can get them for free.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Still a Youth

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards

the extent of my human interactions is purchasing breakfast/coffee

Virtual Cafe Awards
Correction: you had oddly specific Anosmia until age 19, and very polite friends.

:).
I never had friends because I am autistic. As for the odor, it's as simple as the fact that my armpits did not smell like onions. Nice try.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
My parents had to flee south africa, otherwise they'd have been arrested by the apartheid government

Virtual Cafe Awards
I have a phobia to bananas, once I passed out because I touch one by accident :s
Yeah, I don't like bananas either I don't have a fear its just the texture is just....eehhh:REEEEE:

Virtual Cafe Awards