roe v wade overturn leak

bananafuckerz

that's gooder than a bitch
Reaction score
Awards
a draft decision of the supreme court was leaked by a clerk that roe v wade is going to be overturned. this would not ban abortion in all states but basically, leave it up to states to make their own abortion laws which means all the red states are about to ban abortion.

so prepare for this in the streets

vagina-hat.jpg

and this

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

eve

Professional Loser
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
evvv.org
i could care less about the red states banning abortion, but i saw some stuff about states not allowing residents to get out of state abortions once roe v wade gets overturned, which i am pretty worried about. i doubt any amount of protesting is going to result in real change though.

Virtual Cafe Awards

hyprstorm

devils advocate
Reaction score
Awards
based for the long term
in the short term outright banning abortions may not be the best idea.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Outer Heaven

Stranger in a strange land
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
based for the long term
in the short term outright banning abortions may not be the best idea.
I don't believe the decision is actually going to go through. It's a carrot/stick that gets rolled out every midterm to get people to vote, like cannabis legalization. People probably won't even remember this happened in two weeks
I'm extra cynical about this as well. If this is legit, its a calculated controlled demolition on the part of the elites to achieve some goal, probably to pack the court or galvanize the left for upcoming elections or create a strong backlash in the case its banned. I hope abortion does get banned but I'm under no illusion that doing so would make future wins for the right easier in any way. Its important to remember that elites only think in terms of power and they're willing to give up a chess piece or two if it strengthens their position down the line.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
I don't believe the decision is actually going to go through
Justice Roberts has all but confirmed the leak is real from what I've read. This leaves the justices/court either sticking to their guns or compromising their integrity by bending to the masses should they begin to get extremely vocal/violent. You also have the possibility of retaliatory court packing from Democrats as well, but not sure how far that would go since they're going to get schlonged in the midterms. Personally I disagree with this decision by the court and don't want an outright ban on abortions.

Virtual Cafe Awards
I hate saying that, but that'll teach some to put a condom on before spreading their legs to the first guy that comes. I'm not against abortion per se, especially for rape victims or babies that are detected to have a very serious birth defect, but there are just some plain irresponsible ladies out there who just go slutting around and don't care about getting knocked up "because I can abort anyway".

I also believe in states being able to make their own decisions. Even if it means making some "controversial" ones.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
I'm excited to watch another hot button issue come to a climactic decision so that no one does anything about it, and we all forget about it in 2 weeks.

Virtual Cafe Awards
I've went to read up the court case myself, I have no comment other than it's likely they'll overturn I believe, could be wrong of course.

That said, of all the court cases that be been passed from 1960 - 1979 they should've just overturned this one court case here honestly.

https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/377/533/

Virtual Cafe Awards
Whoever leaked is probably a democrat operative under cover for Hillary Clinton and company. They will probably be Arkancided soon to keep them from leaking who is their handler. They had to trot out this bulldozer because Biden is completely toast come midterms.

Virtual Cafe Awards

InsufferableCynic

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I'm extra cynical about this as well. If this is legit, its a calculated controlled demolition on the part of the elites to achieve some goal, probably to pack the court or galvanize the left for upcoming elections or create a strong backlash in the case its banned. I hope abortion does get banned but I'm under no illusion that doing so would make future wins for the right easier in any way. Its important to remember that elites only think in terms of power and they're willing to give up a chess piece or two if it strengthens their position down the line.
THIS.

The elites don't really give a single shit about abortion really. It's one of those things where it doesn't really affect their bottom line much if at all, so they ignore the issue.

I believe this is another talking point to take people's attention away from the Biden laptop thing (although at this point that's looking more and more like just your average run of the mill conspiracy theory), and to get us more divided than ever for the midterms.