Rumour of Ted Kaczynski's death

• Thread starter Punp
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 1713 times.

Punp

3D/2D artist
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
punp.neocities.org

Virtual Cafe Awards

chansei_03

Just give me a cigarette and i'll be your friend
Reaction score
Awards
He got his well deserved resting, he tried to kill himself several times but wasn't capable of doing so. I think if this is true, then it's not a reason to grieve, but rather just be happy by the fact he finally got out of this terrible world.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Punp

3D/2D artist
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
punp.neocities.org
Is there a specific reason you're calling this a rumor?
Unverified / the article posts no source. No other news outlets have picked up on it either. Could be that the news is being surpressed because "the powers that be" don't want anyone to remember Uncle Ted and start doing copycat campaigns - the same reason why they didn't let news get out that he'd been moved to a care home with possible cancer.

Is this a bad or good thing because I have no idea who he is I go outside
Ted Kaczynski, aka the Unabomber, had some ideas that resonate with the modern world - mostly that the industrialisation and capitalism of nature and its subsequent destruction is not desirable. His manifesto on the subject was resonating. Unfortunately his method of resolving that was to live in the woods and send homemade bombs to the secretaries of the heads of companies he picked from library books - very few of his bombs hit their target, ended up wounding a bunch of unrelated people, and inevitably gave more weaponry to the people who wanted to condemn his ideas as madness. By most measures he was mentally ill and did not integrate well with society - read "machine grade autism".

At the core of his manifesto, he predicted the internet and the descent into mediocrity and social control we all now suffer.

He was old and probably died of his cancer. I don't know if this is a good or bad thing, but considering we have an uncle Ted emoji:uncleted: based on the FBI sketch, I figured it was appropriate news for the forum.

Virtual Cafe Awards
was on twitter when no big, idk how now; just pal posting rumor there

Virtual Cafe Awards
I thought he already died, lmao, well, rest in piss kaz, may god give you strenght to bomb the heaven.
may he widen it to hell :)))

Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
So any update on this rumor? Confirmation he's either deceased (unlikely) or alive (most likely)?

tedkrizz.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards