• We have just successfully switched from SMF to Xenoforo, there may still be some bugs in the migration so if you have any problems email me here agoraroad@gmail.com

Sad, Nostalgic Feeling - All those feeling... that make you feel old...

IlluminatiPirate

LV

Awards
Share your moment that something make you feel sad for growing up and getting old, longing for the good old days.

♡抹茶の空想♡

matcha daydreams
LV

Hello from Reddit! み尉ス
I became really sad the day I found out that Saturday morning cartoons aren't a thing anymore. I miss watching Kids WB in the morning before school. :'(

IlluminatiPirate

LV

Awards
♡抹茶の空想♡ said:
Hello from Reddit! み尉ス
I became really sad the day I found out that Saturday morning cartoons aren't a thing anymore. I miss watching Kids WB in the morning before school. :'(
Oh yes! I remember Kids WB I think they were on channel 5. I also remember Anne of Green Mabrles. It was such an innocent show, no politics.

shiftycomfort

ShiftyComfort
LV

Awards
i miss the the feeling of the 90s, the feeling like this was it we made it, utopia is just a decade away. i dont know maybe it was just being a kid. oh, just remembered, i really miss getting mail, like letters from friends and family, it felt more personal than emails, texts, or any digital messaging; one of the reasons i like buying tapes. great, question op sorry for the ramble. 8)