Schizo chart

nagolbud

Political correctness is thought control!
Reaction score
Awards
Tier 10 because I don't believe in the bottom half of those descriptions. Bunch of buddhist new age christ consciousness bullshit.

Tier 10)
Everything is a psyop and propaganda bullshit. The bible is truth and salvation only comes by faith alone in Jesus Christ. The earth has a firmament like the bible describes and the only way to eternal life in heaven is through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ. Christians are not bible believers but rather luke warm pagans wearing crosses. You realized trolling people was a cake walk so you began trolling governments world wide by burning your paperwork and walking around the world and posting things on the door of your house to make the masses cry.

CoronaVirus-Is-Fake-1152x1536.jpeg

CoronaVirus-Is-A-Lie-1152x1536.jpeg

Chao Tse-Tung

Chairman of the Deep-State Cabal, KEC
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
aoaed-official.neocities.org
level 5-6. but this chart is mainly bullshit, their understanding is "I read schizo new age webpages" tier at best.
Generally these tier lists/ icebergs are full of misunderstandings, disinfo, and propaganda- they're a good vessel for the last, as they appeal to the ego.
I wouldn't put too much stock into this essentially.
This is a good example of my exact opinion. Between 5 and 6, but with deeper and different full understandings than the ones listed, and with a healthy dose of self-awareness to try and fight back against the workings of the ego.

Virtual Cafe Awards

solariat

un-assimilated
Reaction score
Awards
Website
sunnsetter.bandcamp.com
definitely somewhere around 4 and parts of 5-6. except that overall I'm a pretty grounded person. I don't intentionally practice chaos Magick etc. i find myself content with living life within the confines of relative normality. I enjoy discussing, and understanding what is happening while still maintaining my overall grasp on living.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 3578

5 cuz I'm a magick practitioner, but don't think the entirety of the rich/elite/controlling class is magickal. I imagine most of the fucked up acts and general disregard for the populace/natural order/~ethics~ are the productive of Late Capitalist ennui. Evil shit always exist, and we're in an era where those at the top have far more reach then ever. It breeds bored cruelty.

So the whole 2-4 tiers are kinda... Well I don't think there's reptilians and 69G fluoride chemtrails. I see instead the natural progression of unchecked and short-sighted growth coming home to roost. So I do magick and hope it leads to plastic boobs one day. <3

Jared

יָרֶד
Reaction score
Awards
Website
xertech.neocities.org
My fellow travelers, on which tier do you stand on this cool chart? :hspin:

I'm personally standing between tier 2 and 3

View attachment 11614
I'm probably tier 2 to 3 .Kinda sad that most common knowledge is considered a conspiracy theory even with the large sum of evidence to prove it , but I guess its whatever fedbros deem too naughty.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Outer Heaven

Stranger in a strange land
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Tiers 5 and 6 except all through God with no magic or "oneness of existence" garbage. The human mind quite literally cannot comprehend other dimensions and what they hold let alone alter them without God's will. All true verifiable information about things outside dimension come from God. The rest is at best unverifiable and at worst lies spread by demons to delude those with spiritual inclinations by giving them a grain of truth to work with. Based on this tier 7 also just delusional.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Young Retro

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Probably 2 or 3, but really a -1. Because nobody on this planet is based enough to rock the boat, and because of that, I operate as a -1. Got too much shit to worry about IRL. I'd actually play the game myself if I had the connections to join the elite (minus the child diddling). The 99% let them do it; if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Virtual Cafe Awards

vomitboyz

Internet Malware
Reaction score
Awards
Website
vomitboyz.neocities.org
I'm probably either 4 or 6, I've always been very spiritual and I believe the amount of experiences we have can be proved by science to be something more significant.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Makadam

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Schizo chart? Nah, this is far too lucid and mundane, you'd have to replace spiritual entities with mind control toasters and computer gangster gods.
Anyway I don't buy into this magic stuff. Sometimes, child prostitution is just child prostitution. I don't think the elites engage in that sort of stuff for occult reasons, but because they're deviants with money coming out of their ears, and who are running out of things to do because of how much money they have.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Moon-Watcher777

愛している
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Tier 4 here. Operated at tier 2 for YEARS. With a new chapter of Revelations unfolding daily I cant help but keep lvling up.
:schitztroll: hate the Antichrist

Virtual Cafe Awards