Schizo Street Writing

• Thread starter s0ren
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 1479 times.

s0ren

who cares
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Wanted to create a thread to collect schizo street writing I've seen throughout the city. One of my fav genre, would love if others could contribute stuff they've seen around their hometowns. Not looking for fancy graffiti, just schizo rambling.

5735737347 - Copy.jpg

53783854 - Copy.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
Don't have a picture but I remember I used to go by this place with a window boarded up that someone had written "stopworldcontrol.com" on. That being some COVID conspiracy website.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
"Lawyers lie" is a local favourite of mine. There is also someone going around pasting a very local word for dick absolutely everywhere; He has singlehandedly revived it. Done more to keep the local dialect alive than anyone else, he's truly doing God's work.

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
I would have the perfect pic dump for this. My friend made photos of a place in his city that overnight got covered in an absurd amount of posters and actual street writing. All schizo ramblings. Unfortunately all the photos are on my old phone somewhere I think and it'd be in German anyway.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Brapuccino

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.zeropointfool.com
Wanted to create a thread to collect schizo street writing I've seen throughout the city. One of my fav genre, would love if others could contribute stuff they've seen around their hometowns. Not looking for fancy graffiti, just schizo rambling.

Have you left a comment on Peter's wall?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Chuffed

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
^--- Doesn't appear to be a direct critique of policy, more of an attempt to say we're halfway to cyberpunk... but who knows with people walking around at 3am with a little weed in their system and no job to go to in the morning (people walking along a highway aren't necessarily bad people, but something is 'off' otherwise they wouldn't be doing it. Been there myself, I'm a little squirrelly and have had my moments).