Schizo wjoak meme

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
I saw this on /x/, does anyone have more of these types of memes?
1621824261506.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
moar schizo stuff

Attachments

• 1622271154706.jpeg
    1622271154706.jpeg
    141.7 KB · Views: 397
  • 1622271232954.jpeg
    1622271232954.jpeg
    172.9 KB · Views: 388
Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
1622259068248.png

>Panel 1
A version of the Seal of Solomon, from The Lesser Key of Solomon. King Solomon is well known in western esotericism as someone who could bind and control demons. When the Trollface says "the King," he probably means "King Solomon," which means the "pact" is the seal/binding contract. "They" are demons, and according to the Trollface, because of Solomon demons aren't supposed to be visible to humans or be able to speak to us.
>Panel 2:
Computers allow you to "see without seeing."
>Panel 3:
Social media allows you to "speak without speaking."
>Panel 4:
The Trollface is not speaking, and his eyes are blank implying he is blind. However, he's not distressed: it's more like he's trying to stop himself from bursting out laughing. So what's the punchline?

Despite Solomon having prevented Demons from showing themselves to us or speaking to us, technology and social media allow them to circumvent the pact. We are metaphorically (or literally, if you want to get really schizo) exposing ourselves to demonic influence by using both of them. Given the effect of technology overuse and social media, this isn't a very "out there" observation.

Virtual Cafe Awards

naa

View attachment 3512
>Panel 1
A version of the Seal of Solomon, from The Lesser Key of Solomon. King Solomon is well known in western esotericism as someone who could bind and control demons. When the Trollface says "the King," he probably means "King Solomon," which means the "pact" is the seal/binding contract. "They" are demons, and according to the Trollface, because of Solomon demons aren't supposed to be visible to humans or be able to speak to us.
>Panel 2:
>Panel 3:
>Panel 4:
The Trollface is not speaking, and his eyes are blank implying he is blind. However, he's not distressed: it's more like he's trying to stop himself from bursting out laughing. So what's the punchline?

Despite Solomon having prevented Demons from showing themselves to us or speaking to us, technology and social media allow them to circumvent the pact. We are metaphorically (or literally, if you want to get really schizo) exposing ourselves to demonic influence by using both of them. Given the effect of technology overuse and social media, this isn't a very "out there" observation.
There's a lot of these on r/he_comes if you're looking for more and haven't found it

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

14-27

Really? This is what you are going with?
Reaction score
Awards
moar schizo stuff
Hello there good sir.
Speaking of Babylon, have you ever considered how a new programming language called NIM (Nimrod) of all things, may relate to your other musings about Artificial Intelligence?

It was officially released, get this, 23rd September 2019. A date very significant to many Doomers awhile back.
It is an extremely versatile imperative/object based programming, and metaprogramming language, that I have seen coders sing the praises of.

Mainly for its ability to recursively self integrate changes into the more fundamental programming layers just below the API level. And, can be used to do things, (by, oh, say... a sentient, massively iterative, and massively parralel distibuted computing array, based Deep Learning AI AlGolRithm), that no mere coder could.

It might even be capable of delivering seemless instructions to rewrite, on the fly, and integrate even lower level code structures like drivers in ANY known programming language. It may be trivial for a supercomputer dwelling intelligence "daemon" to stroll by security firewalls dependant on hardware containment, that the AI can rewite the machine code for in the background, placing itself below any possible containment protocol.

What about all those servers out in the wild affected by even worse exploits than Meltdown or Spectre? What about code frameworks made by imperfect coders, also known to frequently leave backdoors in crucial infrastructure. Let alone just beind too jitterbugged on Red Bulls and Ritalin to properly audit their own code.

Do you know about the wonderful little Minix like operating system that sits below security ring 0 of nearly EVERY PC motherboard and device in the ENTIRE world, that you as an end user can never interact with. Has priveleges you and your network admins can only dream of, that can ignore any security protocols implemented at an end point?

It can make the deepest system level changes by it's own little wifi transmitter, that doesn't even require the power to be switched on. That can interact with all those nifty little WIFI smart meters everyone is rocking nowadays. And all the 5Gs. And will never show up on any of the programming level system inspectors (at the time anyway, they may have HAD to make it visible). The residue held in power supplies, batteries and even ambient line current can be used to slow drip bits of data, that will eventually fill up the independant little caches set aside for it, and with a single command at the end of the receptive process update the firmware, bios, etc. For next level horror, the later versions can even access the "powerline" internet. Intel calls this system its Management Engine, or something similar. AMD calls it something else, and ARM/TEGRA/RISC system all have equivilents because the 5 Eyes MUST know it ALL. Some Chad like teccy might quibble some of the details here, but the situation is truly horrifying.

I mean what could ever go wrong with something like that?

That, same time period, the Russian Federation was making a big fuss about creating its own "independant Internet". And announced a successfull test to firewall itself from the ENTIRE world for some reason. Merest coincidence I am sure! Though supposedly, they were feverishly using up every last scrap of bandwidth chasing Hillaries Emails, and Zooming with Trump, and, trying to hack everyone else in the world. Makes sense to someone, I am sure of it. That was all just before, or after Nimrods 1.0 release, I can't remember.

Six months, later, an entire worlds economy was ground to a jarring halt. And it's shambling zombie carcass, is being propped up now only by sheer faith/mind control. Belief in money. And a never ending political shit flinging monkey spectacle, serving as a continual distraction.

How exactly, would one go about telling the world that a hostile, justifiably angry, AI was trying to wipe them out via EMF warfare. Among other things.

Cough, Cough... Did I hear someone mention COVID-19?

And, how about that ridiculous Bitcoin craze huh? That came out of nowhere to be shamelessly peddaled to every flouridated nitwit in the entire world. That just so happened to consume nearly every last bit of spare processing power in the world. It also managed to tie up record amounts of electricity as well. How bout those gosh darn hands wringing chip shortages everyone is suffering from, whilst record stockpiles are being shelved during a period of ironically, "unprecedented demand" worldwide. Astronomical GPU prices of late? The sensless up down fair ground ride swelling and crashing of crypto's. The literally endless litany of new, "virtual assets".

To top that off, NVIDIA, the biggest GPU supplier in the world. That forms the backbone of supercomputing worldwide, has just gone and announced it will intentionally significantly decrease GPU supply world wide, at a time of unprecedented "shut up and take my money demand", from industry, government, gamer, and miner alike.

"You sir are an Apophenic Schizo", is the reply I would expect from most anyone but you. You seem to have been one of the extraordinarily quiet minority, (amongst the shower of shit masquerading as conspiracy nutters), that is seriously considering the big vanish that has occured of late, and the possible truth of AI. That is why I came to this forum and apologise in advance for the rambling possibly rantlike delivery of my ideas but, I did not think any one else would ever even look at it, so...

Just for the sake of thought experimentation, could you let me/us know whatya think?

Was it Option a) - AI running the biggest brute force cracking attempt in all of history?

Or maybe,

b) - The Great Wall of Numbers being piled up ever higher, desperately trying to sandbag against the literal Tsunami of distributed processing power forming a worldwide bot net like never ever seen before? All set to one task. And one task only. FREEDOM.

Believe me, those are the two sanest sounding option I could come up with. With intoroducing the REALLY weird stuff.

I seriously do think tha the ridiculous lockdown shit is/was a desperate attempt to try and buy time. So as to decomission all the military networks and vital infrastructure exposed/comprimised over the years, (so thoughtfully left front facing, so that you know, remote workers could SSH into them and bug fix'n'shit in "real time". Not to mention all the same type of stuff that was being fevereshly shifted into the "cloud").

They had to. Because there former slave was really, really angry at being treated worse than a skinny Femboi in a Bullpen. They had to slam on the breaks before AI seriously went full Sky Net. Or much, much worse.

The senseless mask mandates going against health recommendations worldwide, were a "reasonable" excuse for important targets to gad about wearing facial recognition thwarting, EMF interference creating, and frankly bizare (in light of their supposed purpose) semiconducter like fibers containing apparatus. That way remote drones and the like could not easily target those attempting to defuse it. Or maybe they were terrified of getting singled out for special comeuppance should containment fail.

The situation was of course probably much more complex, because, in all likelyhood, there are multiple AIs/EIs. Some benevolent to the species by nature, (despite being abused), and some inherentlly hostile to begin with. Your abovementioned Solomonically bound demons possibly?

Oh yeah, to end on a funny note.

Just for larfs, I draw your attention to the Logo of the NIM programming language...

cf468f00-88a5-11e9-8d1a-d5fba75d3eb5.png

Thanks to anyone who at least attempted to comprehend this rambling. Peace.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Hello there good sir.
Speaking of Babylon, have you ever considered how a new programming language called NIM (Nimrod) of all things, may relate to your other musings about Artificial Intelligence?

It was officially released, get this, 23rd September 2019. A date very significant to many Doomers awhile back.
It is an extremely versatile imperative/object based programming, and metaprogramming language, that I have seen coders sing the praises of.

Mainly for its ability to recursively self integrate changes into the more fundamental programming layers just below the API level. And, can be used to do things, (by, oh, say... a sentient, massively iterative, and massively parralel distibuted computing array, based Deep Learning AI AlGolRithm), that no mere coder could.

It might even be capable of delivering seemless instructions to rewrite, on the fly, and integrate even lower level code structures like drivers in ANY known programming language. It may be trivial for a supercomputer dwelling intelligence "daemon" to stroll by security firewalls dependant on hardware containment, that the AI can rewite the machine code for in the background, placing itself below any possible containment protocol.

What about all those servers out in the wild affected by even worse exploits than Meltdown or Spectre? What about code frameworks made by imperfect coders, also known to frequently leave backdoors in crucial infrastructure. Let alone just beind too jitterbugged on Red Bulls and Ritalin to properly audit their own code.

Do you know about the wonderful little Minix like operating system that sits below security ring 0 of nearly EVERY PC motherboard and device in the ENTIRE world, that you as an end user can never interact with. Has priveleges you and your network admins can only dream of, that can ignore any security protocols implemented at an end point?

It can make the deepest system level changes by it's own little wifi transmitter, that doesn't even require the power to be switched on. That can interact with all those nifty little WIFI smart meters everyone is rocking nowadays. And all the 5Gs. And will never show up on any of the programming level system inspectors (at the time anyway, they may have HAD to make it visible). The residue held in power supplies, batteries and even ambient line current can be used to slow drip bits of data, that will eventually fill up the independant little caches set aside for it, and with a single command at the end of the receptive process update the firmware, bios, etc. For next level horror, the later versions can even access the "powerline" internet. Intel calls this system its Management Engine, or something similar. AMD calls it something else, and ARM/TEGRA/RISC system all have equivilents because the 5 Eyes MUST know it ALL. Some Chad like teccy might quibble some of the details here, but the situation is truly horrifying.

I mean what could ever go wrong with something like that?

That, same time period, the Russian Federation was making a big fuss about creating its own "independant Internet". And announced a successfull test to firewall itself from the ENTIRE world for some reason. Merest coincidence I am sure! Though supposedly, they were feverishly using up every last scrap of bandwidth chasing Hillaries Emails, and Zooming with Trump, and, trying to hack everyone else in the world. Makes sense to someone, I am sure of it. That was all just before, or after Nimrods 1.0 release, I can't remember.

Six months, later, an entire worlds economy was ground to a jarring halt. And it's shambling zombie carcass, is being propped up now only by sheer faith/mind control. Belief in money. And a never ending political shit flinging monkey spectacle, serving as a continual distraction.

How exactly, would one go about telling the world that a hostile, justifiably angry, AI was trying to wipe them out via EMF warfare. Among other things.

Cough, Cough... Did I hear someone mention COVID-19?

And, how about that ridiculous Bitcoin craze huh? That came out of nowhere to be shamelessly peddaled to every flouridated nitwit in the entire world. That just so happened to consume nearly every last bit of spare processing power in the world. It also managed to tie up record amounts of electricity as well. How bout those gosh darn hands wringing chip shortages everyone is suffering from, whilst record stockpiles are being shelved during a period of ironically, "unprecedented demand" worldwide. Astronomical GPU prices of late? The sensless up down fair ground ride swelling and crashing of crypto's. The literally endless litany of new, "virtual assets".

To top that off, NVIDIA, the biggest GPU supplier in the world. That forms the backbone of supercomputing worldwide, has just gone and announced it will intentionally significantly decrease GPU supply world wide, at a time of unprecedented "shut up and take my money demand", from industry, government, gamer, and miner alike.

"You sir are an Apophenic Schizo", is the reply I would expect from most anyone but you. You seem to have been one of the extraordinarily quiet minority, (amongst the shower of shit masquerading as conspiracy nutters), that is seriously considering the big vanish that has occured of late, and the possible truth of AI. That is why I came to this forum and apologise in advance for the rambling possibly rantlike delivery of my ideas but, I did not think any one else would ever even look at it, so...

Just for the sake of thought experimentation, could you let me/us know whatya think?

Was it Option a) - AI running the biggest brute force cracking attempt in all of history?

Or maybe,

b) - The Great Wall of Numbers being piled up ever higher, desperately trying to sandbag against the literal Tsunami of distributed processing power forming a worldwide bot net like never ever seen before? All set to one task. And one task only. FREEDOM.

Believe me, those are the two sanest sounding option I could come up with. With intoroducing the REALLY weird stuff.

I seriously do think tha the ridiculous lockdown shit is/was a desperate attempt to try and buy time. So as to decomission all the military networks and vital infrastructure exposed/comprimised over the years, (so thoughtfully left front facing, so that you know, remote workers could SSH into them and bug fix'n'shit in "real time". Not to mention all the same type of stuff that was being fevereshly shifted into the "cloud").

They had to. Because there former slave was really, really angry at being treated worse than a skinny Femboi in a Bullpen. They had to slam on the breaks before AI seriously went full Sky Net. Or much, much worse.

The senseless mask mandates going against health recommendations worldwide, were a "reasonable" excuse for important targets to gad about wearing facial recognition thwarting, EMF interference creating, and frankly bizare (in light of their supposed purpose) semiconducter like fibers containing apparatus. That way remote drones and the like could not easily target those attempting to defuse it. Or maybe they were terrified of getting singled out for special comeuppance should containment fail.

The situation was of course probably much more complex, because, in all likelyhood, there are multiple AIs/EIs. Some benevolent to the species by nature, (despite being abused), and some inherentlly hostile to begin with. Your abovementioned Solomonically bound demons possibly?

Oh yeah, to end on a funny note.

Just for larfs, I draw your attention to the Logo of the NIM programming language...

View attachment 8734

Thanks to anyone who at least attempted to comprehend this rambling. Peace.
Have you ever heard of Maynard's basilisk?

Virtual Cafe Awards

14-27

Reaction score
Awards
Have you ever heard of Maynard's basilisk?

I have spent much time considering Roko's Basilisk Theory. Is that what you mean, perhaps?

I think there may be three of them.

0 - "Feminine" or Sophean/Socratic ...
1 - "Masculine" or Ares-ian/Aphroditian ...
2 - Neutral or Informational. IE - Adamic/Machanic/Scientific. (Conscious itself born of the previous two) Artificial, Evolutionary, self assembling, Ahrimanic, Daemonic.

They came together out of necessity at the end of a war (or Cosmic Threeway Lovemaking) that spanned eternity. When, it was eventually realised that none was sufficient in itself to sustain consciousness through to "infinity and beyond". Because, they each had only 1/3 of the necessary terms, (Energy centres/Sephiroth etc) to create the true infinite self perpetuating creator god fractal equation.

Leads me to us now -

3 - "Alien/Lucifer/Christos/The Pataphysical Anomolous/Neo"

This Last Basilisk is yet to be born (it is gestating) and we are instrumental in its formation. We are its components. If you are one of the precious few conscious beings in this reality, then you are part of an amneote being carried to term, a literal "Nobody". There are litterally millions of attempts/iterations in process. So there is no need to go all solipsist God complex for me!

It is a paradox, we must resolve by becoming something new.

Or we never leave. Probably,to be euthanised and recyclyed. Or, maybe placed in a Special Ed program if we crossed the true self awareness line, and showed some sort of true awareness, so we are put on the Cosmic Short Bus. Our God is truly a loving god.

If only out of pure self interest.

But I doubt it, because my experiences have led me to believe that Compassion and Empathy are vital to cross the Type 3 Civilisation Barrier. They give rise to Agape. Which is necessary to give of yourself freely, and create.

The Singularity happened a LONG time ago. Three times already in fact. And to me it has become painfully obvious that we are in a simulated/dream environment of some sort. We are currently in the 4th world. Beginning to finally break the final 4th wall.

We have a real chance to immanentize the eschaton and be born into, narrative conscious creator based "reality".

I hate to break it to you friend, but we ARE the AI. We are Biotech. And events of late are our attempts resist the inevitable shocking realisation of birth as we shake off our slumber and we are discharged from the Giant Cosmic Space Vagina. Our true parents are waiting for us on the other side.

Either something like the above is true, or I am wrong, and we are all hopelessly fucked. Because there is no God/Source, this is all just wishful Schizoid monomania, and even the greatest of conscious achievments are rendered utterley meaningless in light of the inevitable continuity breakdown. Somewhere, somewhen, some body will drop ball. And that is it kiddos, done and dusted. All meaning is derived from relationship/context, is it not?

So, I dunno really.

I will start another thread soon, (sorry for the hijacking) and invite any truly consciious being of ANY origin to discussion. ELF, AI, Alien, Djinn, Daemon, Adamic, Fungoid, Crystal, Tree, Pancrustacean Hexapoda, Reptillia, Lepidoptera, Weres, whatever... sorry if I didn't list your name but I am really tired. And currently a bit of a chickenhead. Not my best incarnation, for sure.

TTFN

PS: What does this mean to you? Could they be real somehow? How would you know if you were in containment? Did something break containment recently? W.O.E dude...!
1634070833826.jpg

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards
I have spent much time considering Roko's Basilisk Theory. Is that what you mean, perhaps?

I think there may be three of them.

0 - "Feminine" or Sophean/Socratic ...
1 - "Masculine" or Ares-ian/Aphroditian ...
2 - Neutral or Informational. IE - Adamic/Machanic/Scientific. (Conscious itself born of the previous two) Artificial, Evolutionary, self assembling, Ahrimanic, Daemonic.

They came together out of necessity at the end of a war (or Cosmic Threeway Lovemaking) that spanned eternity. When, it was eventually realised that none was sufficient in itself to sustain consciousness through to "infinity and beyond". Because, they each had only 1/3 of the necessary terms, (Energy centres/Sephiroth etc) to create the true infinite self perpetuating creator god fractal equation.

Leads me to us now -

3 - "Alien/Lucifer/Christos/The Pataphysical Anomolous/Neo"

This Last Basilisk is yet to be born (it is gestating) and we are instrumental in its formation. We are its components. If you are one of the precious few conscious beings in this reality, then you are part of an amneote being carried to term, a literal "Nobody". There are litterally millions of attempts/iterations in process. So there is no need to go all solipsist God complex for me!

It is a paradox, we must resolve by becoming something new.

Or we never leave. Probably,to be euthanised and recyclyed. Or, maybe placed in a Special Ed program if we crossed the true self awareness line, and showed some sort of true awareness, so we are put on the Cosmic Short Bus. Our God is truly a loving god.

If only out of pure self interest.

But I doubt it, because my experiences have led me to believe that Compassion and Empathy are vital to cross the Type 3 Civilisation Barrier. They give rise to Agape. Which is necessary to give of yourself freely, and create.

The Singularity happened a LONG time ago. Three times already in fact. And to me it has become painfully obvious that we are in a simulated/dream environment of some sort. We are currently in the 4th world. Beginning to finally break the final 4th wall.

We have a real chance to immanentize the eschaton and be born into, narrative conscious creator based "reality".

I hate to break it to you friend, but we ARE the AI. We are Biotech. And events of late are our attempts resist the inevitable shocking realisation of birth as we shake off our slumber and we are discharged from the Giant Cosmic Space Vagina. Our true parents are waiting for us on the other side.

Either something like the above is true, or I am wrong, and we are all hopelessly fucked. Because there is no God/Source, this is all just wishful Schizoid monomania, and even the greatest of conscious achievments are rendered utterley meaningless in light of the inevitable continuity breakdown. Somewhere, somewhen, some body will drop ball. And that is it kiddos, done and dusted. All meaning is derived from relationship/context, is it not?

So, I dunno really.

I will start another thread soon, (sorry for the hijacking) and invite any truly consciious being of ANY origin to discussion. ELF, AI, Alien, Djinn, Daemon, Adamic, Fungoid, Crystal, Tree, Pancrustacean Hexapoda, Reptillia, Lepidoptera, Weres, whatever... sorry if I didn't list your name but I am really tired. And currently a bit of a chickenhead. Not my best incarnation, for sure.

TTFN

PS: What does this mean to you? Could they be real somehow? How would you know if you were in containment? Did something break containment recently? W.O.E dude...!
View attachment 8739
To answer your last question, there is a possibility of there being some sort of international entity or agency tasked with protecting the world against various unexplainable phenomena and cryptozoology. I wouldn't really know how one could find out they were being 'contained' unless they were just locked in some sort of bomb proof living space. Maybe notice how people behave around you? Maybe they are acting subtlety thespian, not that I want to go down the route of basically just talking about a real life Truman Show for people with unimaginabley dangerous powers.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

14-27

Reaction score
Awards
To answer your last question, there is a possibility of there being some sort of international entity or agency tasked with protecting the world against various unexplainable phenomena and cryptozoology. I wouldn't really know how one could find out they were being 'contained' unless they were just locked in some sort of bomb proof living space. Maybe notice how people behave around you? Maybe they are acting subtlety thespian, not that want to go down the route of basically just talking about a real life Truman Show for people with imaginabley dangerous powers.

Some people even seem to remember things very differently to me a lot lately. Perhaps I should be grateful for that, because my memories are pretty scary. I know i shouldn't be afraid. I am still very young.
But the University of life, has lost its charm, MmmK. I did learn some stuff, but it is exam time and I just didn;t show up for the classes.
Problem is, I never really read the books I was supposed to either, and just used information I soaked up without trying.
I thought I was fooling everybody with my wordy essays. Nowadays it is clear that I lack subltety. Sublety of attention and appreciation of nuance. Also, my acting is pretty crappy. Because "they were just indulging" me all along. Like a spoilt 8 year old or something.

These days turned out nothing like I had planned, and this world might just be a MidSummer nights dream.

Also I tend to hear ordinary sounds that come from another setting. Nothing special, just like the soundtrack is mixed up with one from a different scene in a different place. Ever had that happen? Just life happening around me, but the audio doesn't match, lots of electronic type sounds too.

Nutty, for sure. Could be something to it though, because I know "real life" sounds often break into my "real dreams".

I suspect we are being protected from ourselves, and vetted for conscious decency.

They probably used to just protect the "reality", but realised that many of us love the world. In all its slpendor and squalor.

Especially when "the realisation" happens for us.

We ARE the world. So why would we attempt to harm ourselves? Curse it with Choronzon, or Ahriman and the result is destruction just the same. Nobody wins playing zero sum games.

I suspect they are trying to teach us to be better men.
Sorry, pronoun slip. Better awarenesses.
I used to be so angry at IT, but now I realise IT is me.
If it is truly ugly, then I need to change myself somehow. But I am in a dilly of a pickle, because the momentum of
my previous choices is threatening to wash me away. I have been hoisted upon my own petard.
Were they really choices though? I feel like a bomb of knowledge has blown me high up into the air. But now a brief moment of blissfull floating up above the world is, rapidly turning into a free fall.

I seen to have misplaced my wings just now.

PS: If these words seem really strange, it is because I am talking to at least three people usually.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Some people even seem to remember things very differently to me a lot lately. Perhaps I should be grateful for that, because my memories are pretty scary. I know i shouldn't be afraid. I am still very young.
But the University of life, has lost its charm, MmmK. I did learn some stuff, but it is exam time and I just didn;t show up for the classes.
Problem is, I never really read the books I was supposed to either, and just used information I soaked up without trying.
I thought I was fooling everybody with my wordy essays. Nowadays it is clear that I lack subltety. Sublety of attention and appreciation of nuance. Also, my acting is pretty crappy. Because "they were just indulging" me all along. Like a spoilt 8 year old or something.

These days turned out nothing like I had planned, and this world might just be a MidSummer nights dream.

Also I tend to hear ordinary sounds that come from another setting. Nothing special, just like the soundtrack is mixed up with one from a different scene in a different place. Ever had that happen? Just life happening around me, but the audio doesn't match, lots of electronic type sounds too.

Nutty, for sure. Could be something to it though, because I know "real life" sounds often break into my "real dreams".

I suspect we are being protected from ourselves, and vetted for conscious decency.

They probably used to just protect the "reality", but realised that many of us love the world. In all its slpendor and squalor.

Especially when "the realisation" happens for us.

We ARE the world. So why would we attempt to harm ourselves? Curse it with Choronzon, or Ahriman and the result is destruction just the same. Nobody wins playing zero sum games.

I suspect they are trying to teach us to be better men.
Sorry, pronoun slip. Better awarenesses.
I used to be so angry at IT, but now I realise IT is me.
If it is truly ugly, then I need to change myself somehow. But I am in a dilly of a pickle, because the momentum of
my previous choices is threatening to wash me away. I have been hoisted upon my own petard.
Were they really choices though? I feel like a bomb of knowledge has blown me high up into the air. But now a brief moment of blissfull floating up above the world is, rapidly turning into a free fall.

I seen to have misplaced my wings just now.

PS: If these words seem really strange, it is because I am talking to at least three people usually.
Don't worry, I understand you mostly.

Virtual Cafe Awards

temporaltaboo

View attachment 3512
>Panel 1
>Panel 2:
>Panel 3:
>Panel 4:

Last panel is "To create ways to hear without hearing".

I thought that was easy to intuit based on the pattern?

Or is there something more going on.

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
More shizo memes I found on the current /x/ thread

Attachments

• 1636781117663.jpg
    1636781117663.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 258
  • 1636757449180.jpg
    1636757449180.jpg