What's new
  • Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! In addition, you will be able to have "moods" enabled on your profile and have donation only awards! Update: I configured the site with Brave Browser, so you can send tips to the site with BAT.

You can now donate directly to the forum without signing up for patreon. You will still have all of the same perks in patreon but its now one less sign up method. It will be under Account Upgrades

This is the submission thread for the 2nd E-zine! Please use the dropbox linke for submissions and bump the thread with ideas, comments, statements, or just to bump. If you want to submit your stories or whatever you want to the second edition.

Schizopost Archive

SomaSpice

Feet firm on the ground, head high on the clouds
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Here in Agora Road, we love our schizos. Its fair to say that if you found this site, you've probably done quite a few rounds through the lesser travelled paths of the web. How about we make use of the road's collective experiences and we make a thread where we catalogue the nuttiest shit we've found out there in the net?

I'll begin:

Schizobabble about using albums to charge your energy during masturbation(???) and fight a psychic war:
xc92yt.png

More related to the same stuff as above:

View: https://pastebin.com/svsfjW1s

A few highlights:
1.PNG

2.PNG

Weird ass shitpost about anime girls using anticongestants as a cheap meth substitute:

View: https://youtu.be/iw9gB87jFYI?list=PLGJ63V-y99W8hxZvJl0jE9c5Zr3jYNZY0

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Yabba

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards

L. Rhodes

Strongest Toki an all of Meki
Reaction score
Awards
Website
kiramekipublic.neocities.org
Is this the thread where we get to show off all of the cool rabbit holes we've encountered on the internet?
Despite all of my time here, I haven't actually found many that aren't already common knowledge. (I'm a faker! I have no schizo knowledge!)

I think the best one I have is Professor Oak sightings

Virtual Cafe Awards

SomaSpice

Feet firm on the ground, head high on the clouds
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

L. Rhodes

Strongest Toki an all of Meki
Reaction score
Awards
Website
kiramekipublic.neocities.org
So I've delved into the depths of my recollection, and have brought back the most unusual things I have. Turns out, it was a bit more than I thought.

The Nugetian Meat-cycle
Pretty much the entirety of 973 eht namuh 973 is what you're looking for, and this just so happens to be among the most curious of posts there.

Алёшенька
Rumored alien/demon baby/gnome that was circulated in a small town in Russia. I don't speak Russian, so I'm probably leaving out quite a bit of the story.

Forum thread
People detailing various odd tales, maybe real, maybe not real, which they've heard throughout their lives.

Hyperstition
Their archives are full of interesting finds, if you have the time and patience to try and understand all of it.

These are some of the weirder Youtube videos I've come across:

Lost my mind when 46 and 2 started playing

One of the greatest albums of all time

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards