Searching for an Agora-Chan model

NW_Cryptid

Transcendent Coalescence
Reaction score
Awards
Does anyone have a model of Agora-chan? I see people make cute animations of her dancing and stuff and most of the time when I see her she looks like a 3D model render, if anyone has a model of her I'd absolutely love it.

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
Does anyone have a model of Agora-chan? I see people make cute animations of her dancing and stuff and most of the time when I see her she looks like a 3D model render, if anyone has a model of her I'd absolutely love it.
@Rik-Disillusioned has the model. Handmade by him

Virtual Cafe Awards

NW_Cryptid

Transcendent Coalescence
Reaction score
Awards
Something smells fishy.
am I not allowed to like a model? I am an artist who enjoys vaporwave and it's aesthetics. After spending some time on this site I've been thinking about including it's mascot in my works if such a model were provided to me, and such actions were permitted by the party providing me with the model.

I think you're just putting a lot of meaning into something that doesn't really have any, sorry to break it to you.

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
am I not allowed to like a model? I am an artist who enjoys vaporwave and it's aesthetics. After spending some time on this site I've been thinking about including it's mascot in my works if such a model were provided to me, and such actions were permitted by the party providing me with the model.

I think you're just putting a lot of meaning into something that doesn't really have any, sorry to break it to you.
I think it would be cool to see what you come up with

Virtual Cafe Awards

Nice response, mind if I cum on it?

Virtual Cafe Awards

NW_Cryptid

Transcendent Coalescence
Reaction score
Awards
Nice response, mind if I cum on it?
I'm not sure if that was an attempt at insult or comedy, either way I don't really have any input nor interest in where you can or can't cum as it doesn't have any real effect on me, now does it? Though I suppose I should give you some props considering you asked for consent.

Regardless I meant no harm in my response, so I'm sorry that I seem to have struck a nerve. I was merely intending to clear your mind of the notion that I'm harboring any secretive and/or harmful motives outside of my genuine interest in a mascot of a niche internet community I find myself frequenting more and more as I interact with it's members.

Virtual Cafe Awards
I'm not sure if that was an attempt at insult or comedy, either way I don't really have any input nor interest in where you can or can't cum as it doesn't have any real effect on me, now does it? Though I suppose I should give you some props considering you asked for consent.

Regardless I meant no harm in my response, so I'm sorry that I seem to have struck a nerve. I was merely intending to clear your mind of the notion that I'm harboring any secretive and/or harmful motives outside of my genuine interest in a mascot of a niche internet community I find myself frequenting more and more as I interact with it's members.
Ok.

Virtual Cafe Awards

RIG

Starship Trooper
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Website
store.steampowered.com
I will dm it to you next time I've got it open

Virtual Cafe Awards

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards

CUM CUM CUM CUM CUM CUM CUM

Virtual Cafe Awards