September 2021 Music Artists Thread

• Thread starter admin
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 1665 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Administrator
Reaction score
Awards
Hey everyone, here's the September 2021 artist's/producer's thread for this month where you can post what you've been working on and give feedback on other people's work. Just post your current projects! Have Fun!

:AYAYAComfy:Producers of any experience level are welcome to post their tracks here.

:AYAYAComfy:If you post a track, it's highly recommended that you take the time to comment on someone (anyone) else's track in the thread. We want this community to thrive.

:AYAYAComfy:Praise and/or constructive criticism are what we're aiming for. We have no tolerance for toxicity or unwarranted negativity aimed at members.
download.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

Pleased to announce ALL music in my catalog from 2017 to today is now public and all enveloped under the OPT name.
At first I wanted to make some like limited or subscriber only releases. If there is a demand for that in the future I may go back to that

but for the foreseeable future all 15 releases are public and free (donations accepted though )

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
Based on the poem by Percey Shelley of the same name, Ozymandias is a cautionary tale set to an 80s Egyptian type beat. Hope you enjoy!

View: https://jadeddreams.bandcamp.com/track/ozymandias

最後に、いくつかの高品質のシンセウェイブ。その滴は、巨大な砂丘の上に来るようなものです。ボーカルは神秘的でよく処理されており、すべてがクライマックスのオーパスになっています。これは、サハラ砂漠をさまよいながら聞くものです。

Virtual Cafe Awards

Sweet n' Comfy

Lovely Comfy Days
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1