Share some Lists, Charts, Infographs and everything between!

Deleted member 2040

Hello all,

I've got a little bit of an obsession with some some lists and charts, especially if they are well done. Some of them have helped me get into some hobbies or learn something new about a field, and even worked as a stepping stone to introduce me to something I now love. In particular, an older chart has been my go-to for vaporwave subgenres, as I'm still a noob and feel there to be so much territory to foray! I'm always interested to see well done ones for whatever it is you may like, so post anything which you may looking at, have caught your attention, etc!

Here are some I've liked so far.

Older Vaporwave Subgenre chart:

Surrealism in literature chart:

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
ここに興味深いグラフとしばらく前からの説明があります。インターネットの昔は、検索する学術資料がもっとたくさんありました。これが興味深い統計に対するあなたの欲求を満たすことを願っています

グラフ.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 2040

ここに興味深いグラフとしばらく前からの説明があります。インターネットの昔は、検索する学術資料がもっとたくさんありました。これが興味深い統計に対するあなたの欲求を満たすことを願っています

View attachment 2495
Kinetics!!! Oh boy oh boy, talk about nostalgia! Kinetics kicked our asses back in undergraduate biology, but after doing them over 100 times with a broken and demoralized mind, they finally made sense. The most difficult part of this was trying to find the constant (not exactly in this equation but very similar) for our unknown protein which, after botching many experiments, we got, only to find out we had the wrong concentration (m)...

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
I love charts. And graphs. And stats! Especially ones with an absurd amount of "something". Here is a comprehensive, but not cumbersome guitar chord chart I like to reference now and then when I'm trying to get weird or creative! I also had a Kanji map with the 2230 most used Kanji in Japan and the 1000 most common (as or learned in grades 1-6) Kanji in Japan, but image is too big for server to load, so I'll see what I can do about that.

Attachments

• guitar-chords-chart.jpg
    guitar-chords-chart.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 65
Virtual Cafe Awards