Share some of your favorite scary movies in here!!!

goopie

goopers
Reaction score
Awards
For Halloween I'm gonna be watching some scary movies, I only know a few but they seem boring

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jade

Shameless Germaniboo
Reaction score
Awards
Website
idelides.xyz
Psycho is really good. The actor for Norman Bates in particular really sells the movie. While some of the scenes that would have been terrifying back then aren't as much in the present day, since people are so much more jaded, the ending I think really holds up and is genuinely spooky even now.

Virtual Cafe Awards

14-27

Really? This is what you are going with?
Reaction score
Awards
The original Evil Dead, Dog Soldiers and Blair Witch Project.

They are all kinda silly, but just imagine you were really there. And watch alone at night of course.

I actually like the original black and white Night of the Living Dead, as well.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
Not exactly a movie but I really enjoyed Shed 17 when it came out. The story is told as a documentary and for a small indie project it's really well-made.

View: https://youtu.be/462KBuAhncU

Virtual Cafe Awards

Mk_Ultra_Victim

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
One of the best horror movies of all time was The Thing (1982). The way they use practical effects is masterful. The story is good and the acting as well. They utilize practical affects to their full extent making the most terrifying monsters I've ever seen. Of course they had to go and ruin it with The Thing (2011).

Virtual Cafe Awards

Thereal

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
For me its Probably Return of The Living Dead. Its actually pretty funny but there are some really tense parts like the zombie in the freezer or the tar man scene. Plus the twist that the
zombies were fully conscious and in excruciating pain without brains
does still creep me out.

Halloween Zombie GIF by PBS Digital Studios

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 2652

One of the best horror movies of all time was The Thing (1982). The way they use practical effects is masterful. The story is good and the acting as well. They utilize practical affects to their full extent making the most terrifying monsters I've ever seen. Of course they had to go and ruin it with The Thing (2011).

80s horror is the best and it saddens me to know we'll never have it this good. They've stuck some sort of singularity back then. We've been caught in its gravitational pull since.