Website
boardsofthenorth.freeforums.net
Virtual Cafe Awards

no_chill

Philosopher King
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
wait , I know this girl ....I saw her in documentary .... All I remember is something from 4chan and discord ...this is quite depressing. Hope she rests in peace.
She might has well visited this site. Her art taste and personality in general was very similar to ours/mine. It hits a bit too close to home. Learning everything.
On top of that I saw her aesthetic pictures before in edits. But couldn't connect it to a IRL name. Its the same pic I used now.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Outer Heaven

Stranger in a strange land
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
I hate that I immediately knew who this was from the picture.

Controversial opinion: Don't cultivate an e harem of unstable beta orbiters for attention and beg for someone to kill you on your socials. Women really do be acting like there arnt insane people out there.

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards

Controversial opinion: Don't cultivate an e harem of unstable beta orbiters for attention and beg for someone to kill you on your socials. Women really do be acting like there arnt insane people out there.
Hmm...
1654490961966.jpeg

Virtual Cafe Awards

JihyoParkXX

Scum Fuck Flower Boy
Reaction score
Awards

She definitely didn't deserve to die but you gotta admit she jumped right into the lion's den by associating with a bunch of incels on 4chan and Discord

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
Oh man, yeah, I remember this story. Awful one. The pics too.

It doesn't matter if she was an "e-thot", or had "a fleet of beta orbiters". No one deserves to be murdered and she didn't fucking ASK FOR IT. She didn't put a knife into that guy's hands and make him slaughter her. This guy was severely unstable and needed help way before his violence came to this point.

People who say she had it coming or blame her for her own murder ignore the fact that people have choices. And that guy is the ONLY ONE at fault. Y'all are the kind of people who would blame a woman for being raped and murdered just because she wore a short skirt. While it does arouse men, they still have the choice to just look, not touch, and especially not force themselves on her if she says no. Call me a SJW or a feminist, but you're not any better than any 4chan/r*ddit/discord incel if you think that way, seriously. Of course having a lot of orbiters is only bad when a woman does it. When it's a man, he's a casanova or a chad. But all of a sudden if a woman does that, she's a slut, or a BPD e-thot, or whatever else?

A 17 year old girl died. She did stupid stuff like any 17 year old, and unfortunately had no way to know that this guy would actually act on his impulses. It doesn't matter that she "acted like a hoe" or whatever. She didn't deserve that.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Oh man, yeah, I remember this story. Awful one. The pics too.

It doesn't matter if she was an "e-thot", or had "a fleet of beta orbiters". No one deserves to be murdered and she didn't fucking ASK FOR IT. She didn't put a knife into that guy's hands and make him slaughter her. This guy was severely unstable and needed help way before his violence came to this point.

People who say she had it coming or blame her for her own murder ignore the fact that people have choices. And that guy is the ONLY ONE at fault. Y'all are the kind of people who would blame a woman for being raped and murdered just because she wore a short skirt. While it does arouse men, they still have the choice to just look, not touch, and especially not force themselves on her if she says no. Call me a SJW or a feminist, but you're not any better than any 4chan/r*ddit/discord incel if you think that way, seriously. Of course having a lot of orbiters is only bad when a woman does it. When it's a man, he's a casanova or a chad. But all of a sudden if a woman does that, she's a slut, or a BPD e-thot, or whatever else?

A 17 year old girl died. She did stupid stuff like any 17 year old, and unfortunately had no way to know that this guy would actually act on his impulses. It doesn't matter that she "acted like a hoe" or whatever. She didn't deserve that.
I believe there are degrees of innocence, it's not binary. Did she deserve to die? Of course not. But would I consider her "one of us!" or some sweet angel? Fuck no. The way she treated this guy ("you're nothing, I could easily replace you") and probably most of her orbiters makes her a bitch in my book. There's better people out there.
Sticking your dick into the wasps' nest will only net so much sympathy from me.

Virtual Cafe Awards
I believe there are degrees of innocence, it's not binary. Did she deserve to die? Of course not. But would I consider her "one of us!" or some sweet angel? Fuck no. The way she treated this guy ("you're nothing, I could easily replace you") and probably most of her orbiters makes her a bitch in my book. There's better people out there.
She's neither "one of us" or "some sweet angel", she was a 17 year old girl with issues and who acted like a 17 year old with mental issues.
She treated him in a hurtful way but this will never justify his reaction. There is responding and reacting. He should've simply cut her off instead of her throat.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
"This person treated someone like trash, so her dead is justifiable because she was looking to it" Dude i respect you, but what kind of twisted moral is that? Like dude what kind of values did your family taught you? I mean i know americans don't have empathy at all, but c'mon dude, at least have a bit of respect for the dead, she was a 17 years old after all, kids do dumbass things and not for that it justifies murder, nothing justifies murder bro, it wasn't justice, there was no remption, just dead, it's all fucked up, but blaming the dead victim it's going on the wrong focus man, a really sad and cynical focus, it isn't being realistic, is just being twisted, c'mon man, you can be better than that.

Virtual Cafe Awards