Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LostintheCycle

Formerly His Holelineß
Reaction score
Awards
1658430399569174.jpg

I dont really need this picture that I downloaded anymore. I'm considering deleting it from my computer, but maybe in the future it will make me laugh again? so what do you guys think?

Virtual Cafe Awards

RIG

Starship Trooper
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Website
store.steampowered.com
View attachment 40170
I dont really need this picture that I downloaded anymore. I'm considering deleting it from my computer, but maybe in the future it will make me laugh again? so what do you guys think?
i used to think this picture is cringe but ever since my great grandfather passed away i have a different perspective. i can definitely see myself doing something incredibly autistic like this and my grandma/ great grandma would just sit and be interested regardless. i show them my artwork all the time and my great grandma especially doesn't understand 3d art but she appreciates me sharing my interests with her and it's always a fun time to be able to do so.

another story, my grandfather has always been big into jdm, and collecting Rx7s, as well as playing a fuck ton of grand turismo. he had a stroke long time ago and hadn't been able to drive for a long time but still has GT. overhauled his racing setup, new f1 racing podium wheel and a ps5 with the new GT soon as it came out. the ps5 though came with god of war and he's been encouraging me to come play it with him so he can watch

appreciate ur grandparents

Virtual Cafe Awards