Should i quit vaporwave?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2006
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 1355 times.

Deleted member 2006

im questioning if i should or not so i need your guys help.

kliffi

Yung Jinjo
Reaction score
Awards
what do you mean by quit? :eek:

if you mean "quit making vaporwave" i would hope you're just trying out different music and not quitting making music in general, because making music is a source of infinite joy for you and people around you. imo "vaporwave" is simply a broad approach to electronic music that bridges different dance- and ambient- styles, so it can be whatever you want it to be

if you mean "quit listening to vaporwave" i still wouldn't be sure what you mean because the music is incredibly diverse lately

Virtual Cafe Awards

shiftycomfort

Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Nah its really been helpful I've listened to all my old stuff and taking stock of where I want my music to go and such has been a great exercise, before you quit id say sleep on that decision for a while. Or makeup a whole new artist name I believe thats what alot of ppl do. I dont cause I'm lazy and I can always go back and remaster anything I made in the past as my skills get better. So no dont quit. If you love to make music just do it, a guitar teacher said to me, and I dont think this applies to you, more to me but he said "you can't hurt anyone by making bad (quality) music." Make music for yourself. Just my opinion. Hope you can find somthing useful in this response, good luck.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
それはヴェイパーウェイヴの素晴らしいところです。いつでも好きなときにやめて、痕跡や幽霊なしで消えることができます。辞めて後に伝説的な地位を獲得した多くのアーティストのことを聞いたことがあります。それはジャンルの神秘性を増します

Virtual Cafe Awards

shiftycomfort

Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
それはヴェイパーウェイヴの素晴らしいところです。いつでも好きなときにやめて、痕跡や幽霊なしで消えることができます。辞めて後に伝説的な地位を獲得した多くのアーティストのことを聞いたことがあります。それはジャンルの神秘性を増します
Yes 100percent agree.

Virtual Cafe Awards