Sigma males and why we are superior.

Oasisboi

Physical embodiment of The Oasis
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
I was out for a drive one night when I realized that my steering wheel was on the right side and not the left. I drove back to the shop I got my Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport – $1.8 million. I was pissed because as an American I deserve to have what i want. I crash through the windows in the front of the dealership, walk up to this new york lookin fellow and my theme song (
View: https://open.spotify.com/track/4lsOsGMzO1yCjGVucoWOZ1?si=d3ab6250ffe343e3
) starts to play as I approach ready to hit him. Then i turn around after I realize how superior i am to everyone, I made a huge noise barging into the shop would have been embarrassing to some so i took this as my time, I start pissing on a spider bowing down to me. After im done I take out my gold-plated glock and empty all but one bullet into the spider. The little shit still hasn't died and had become a nuisance to me. Reminds me of me and life, i live to make other people's day horrible. I am the person they wanted dead. I ditch my useless car and pick up a nearby women forcing her to give me her bank information. Set her down, slap her ass, and tell her to shut up. then i walk into the distance kicking every child i see out of my way. I approach the kindergarten with my wide stride, I shoot the doors open, entering a classroom I realize I didnt have any bullets in my gun yet im still inside the school, oh well. I make the kids bow to me as I recount homelanders speech from that one very intellectual show. My theme starts playing yet again as I slap every kid that isnt making money or looking at his crypto wallet. SMH DO YOU KIDS WANT TO BE WORKING A 9-5 WHEN YOU GROW UP. I feel a sharp pain in my ass, BLACK. I awake in a padded room. This inferior woman looks down at me. I show my dominance by pissing my pants. I shout a racial slur and then I pass out again. Wake up again, the same woman is there, I ask her what color is her Bugatti and she seems to die. I steal her purse to break the heavy metal door open as i walk out I stare down the beta security guards and tear open the front of the building. I walk down the highway to my mansion which is apparently owned by jeff Bezos. Staring down all the siglets in their cars not shooting off enough Co2. The zeta security is helpless to stop me from kicking the bald ¨rich¨ man out of his house. As I sit down in his pool with many women that keep telling me to not take my meds. Im happy and I will drink coronas till i get to do this again tomorrow.
american psycho art GIF by hoppip

Virtual Cafe Awards

Oasisboi

Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
wwwwwwwwwwWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
wwwwwwwwwwWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:AquaCry:
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Virtual Cafe Awards

no_chill

Philosopher King
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
I was out for a drive one night when I realized that my steering wheel was on the right side and not the left. I drove back to the shop I got my Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport – $1.8 million. I was pissed because as an American I deserve to have what i want. I crash through the windows in the front of the dealership, walk up to this new york lookin fellow and my theme song (
View: https://open.spotify.com/track/4lsOsGMzO1yCjGVucoWOZ1?si=d3ab6250ffe343e3
) starts to play as I approach ready to hit him. Then i turn around after I realize how superior i am to everyone, I made a huge noise barging into the shop would have been embarrassing to some so i took this as my time, I start pissing on a spider bowing down to me. After im done I take out my gold-plated glock and empty all but one bullet into the spider. The little shit still hasn't died and had become a nuisance to me. Reminds me of me and life, i live to make other people's day horrible. I am the person they wanted dead. I ditch my useless car and pick up a nearby women forcing her to give me her bank information. Set her down, slap her ass, and tell her to shut up. then i walk into the distance kicking every child i see out of my way. I approach the kindergarten with my wide stride, I shoot the doors open, entering a classroom I realize I didnt have any bullets in my gun yet im still inside the school, oh well. I make the kids bow to me as I recount homelanders speech from that one very intellectual show. My theme starts playing yet again as I slap every kid that isnt making money or looking at his crypto wallet. SMH DO YOU KIDS WANT TO BE WORKING A 9-5 WHEN YOU GROW UP. I feel a sharp pain in my ass, BLACK. I awake in a padded room. This inferior woman looks down at me. I show my dominance by pissing my pants. I shout a racial slur and then I pass out again. Wake up again, the same woman is there, I ask her what color is her Bugatti and she seems to die. I steal her purse to break the heavy metal door open as i walk out I stare down the beta security guards and tear open the front of the building. I walk down the highway to my mansion which is apparently owned by jeff Bezos. Staring down all the siglets in their cars not shooting off enough Co2. The zeta security is helpless to stop me from kicking the bald ¨rich¨ man out of his house. As I sit down in his pool with many women that keep telling me to not take my meds. Im happy and I will drink coronas till i get to do this again tomorrow.
american psycho art GIF by hoppip

If you can put that story line into a TikTok it will gain easily 1 Billion views

Virtual Cafe Awards

Oasisboi

Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
I recently discovered that there was unlawful preservation of sigma male history,
View: https://twitter.com/incunabula/status/1574546784365445136?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1574546784365445136%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=
now Im a forgiving man but when I saw this I had to go and piss on it. Thank you for bringing it to my attention Junious. Now I walked past the armed guards and started to vaporize, disassemble, and shit on the books. why? it was FALSE PATRICK BATEMAN LORE. pissed me off to have my idol written about without a permit. I simply had enough and placed Redstone down in order to set off a tnt trap for the-- where am I. why am i.... where.... help...... Ah yes im a sigma male and I was... i was- in this white room. in the soft room. I see words on the wall b a n a n a small yellow moon shape appears before my eyes before I feel my eyes close

Virtual Cafe Awards