'silent summer' by dexthguxrd (that's me and I made this!)

dexthguxrd

Internet Refugee
Reaction score

R@pture++

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Here I sit, pl@gued by the deep red brick wall of a constipated flow of ideas. I turn to the internet to find some means on inspiration, and then I come across this. Have the Windows XP gods sent me here? What are they trying to tell me? They're saying "R A P TU R E IS HERE".

"R A P T U R E. R A P T U R E plus!"

It feels so good to see todd master slim lookin his todd master best.

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
うわー、これは完全なジャムです。それらのシンセは非常に滑らかです。大阪南東部での時間を思い出します。パラティアルスタジアムでクルードマックとボアを見に行ったところ、そこにはたくさんのギターがありました。その後、私は行ってお茶を飲みました。それはチャイブでした...これはここで良い暖かくて活気のある歌です。

Virtual Cafe Awards

dexthguxrd

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Here I sit, pl@gued by the deep red brick wall of a constipated flow of ideas. I turn to the internet to find some means on inspiration, and then I come across this. Have the Windows XP gods sent me here? What are they trying to tell me? They're saying "R A P TU R E IS HERE".

"R A P T U R E. R A P T U R E plus!"

It feels so good to see todd master slim lookin his todd master best.
May all futures that could come into view of the third eye grant you champagne bubbles and marble columns of cosmic energy. Together may they build your base among the gods until R A P T U R E P L U S repairs the universal wave as we know it

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
私は同意します、これはアリエルピンクの別の週末によく似ています。私に同じような感じを与えます

Virtual Cafe Awards

dexthguxrd

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
うわー、これは完全なジャムです。それらのシンセは非常に滑らかです。大阪南東部での時間を思い出します。パラティアルスタジアムでクルードマックとボアを見に行ったところ、そこにはたくさんのギターがありました。その後、私は行ってお茶を飲みました。それはチャイブでした...これはここで良い暖かくて活気のある歌です。
Gdangue thanks so much!!!! Would you be able to link Crude Mac and Boa's stuff?? They sound amazing! I definitely am after that perfect balance of guitar and synths but I still have a ton of work to do! The Palatial Stadium in Osaka sounds insane! Is another name for it the Kyocera Dome? That place looks like a dream within a dream of a venue, like if F-Zero met Guitar Hero! Also thanks for the comment! Any constructive feedback to help me on my journey?

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
夏至の近くで毎年アルバムをリリースすることをお勧めします。あなたの曲はとても夏の雰囲気があります。

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards