Slav Wars: Mother Russia Strikes Back

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
Screenshot_20220214-220413_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Is this a nothingburger or is Russia actually gonna do something? COVID and now Ukraine dead? The 2020s gonna be wild, man.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
US is trying to trigger this war on purpose so that the Biden family can continue to siphon oil money out of Eastern Europe. Russia wants in and Biden is so old he accidentally told Putin to fuck off.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
US is trying to trigger this war on purpose so that the Biden family can continue to siphon oil money out of Eastern Europe. Russia wants in and Biden is so old he accidentally told Putin to fuck off.
Don't worry bro, Sleepy Joe had talks with Boris Johnson today, so Europe is saved!

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
Don't worry bro, Sleepy Joe had talks with Boris Johnson today, so Europe is saved!
Oh nice, Sleepy Joe and Boris Yawnston collaborated? World Peace, here we come!

Virtual Cafe Awards

Pacing Tape

Idealistic Pillock
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
pacing-tape.itch.io
Who knows, maybe it'll be a good thing, and we'll have something to unite the country about, a common enemy to give us some perspective on our stupid squabbles. fucking doubt it though, I'm probably just gonna get drafted right out of HS.

Virtual Cafe Awards

ol'twospoons

Spoons
Reaction score
Awards
Website
SUPERPREDATOR.zone
Russia may or may not take Ukraine but as far as full on war with USA I'm putting my bet on not happening. America as a nation has no legitimate business in the territory, NATO no longer holds serious authority over anyone, and intervention in the region would be an affirmative aggression on our part which the American people have no enthusiasm for. We crunched the numbers extensively, with scientists with beakers of fluid. If we continue posturing and Russia calls our bluff it will amount to mask off for the end of uni-poler American centric global power rather than world war four.
That being said I love this take:
Who knows, maybe it'll be a good thing, and we'll have something to unite the country about, a common enemy to give us some perspective on our stupid squabbles. fucking doubt it though, I'm probably just gonna get drafted right out of HS.
Fantastic attitude. Keep your chin up and your gun loaded you majestic lunatic.

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
Massive-scale nations are a mistake. I just want some land and to be left alone. :(
Too bad we have control freaks running the world :binTot:

Virtual Cafe Awards

View: https://youtu.be/KZVDCeE1OtE

In addition to that, I have family in Ukraine (in East Ukraine specifically, which would be the area of most concern), and they haven't expressed any fear or panic about this. Who knows, maybe things will blow up. But I really think this is just the Biden administration trying to distract the American (and global) public. If war does happen though, it'll definitely have been instigated by America.

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Outer Heaven

Stranger in a strange land
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Whatever happens its a win win for Biden. His ratings are down and his handlers need something to boost them. The US provokes Russia into militarizing the border by trying to get Ukraine to join NATO. If Putin takes the bait the narrative is that the US is arming freedom fighters in Ukraine against bad Russia and the economy is better because of the military industrial complex, America is the good guy. If Putin doesnt take the bait, the US gets to say they stopped a potential war by threatening Russia, America is the good guy. The whole situation is joke.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Massive-scale nations are a mistake. I just want some land and to be left alone. :(
Too bad there are some scoundrels who only want to start a fight for the sake of being bored. Do they seriously believe they will be spared in a nuke war?

It's sad that the future of humanity is almost entirely held in the hands of those least qualified and among the worst choices overall. Sociopath chooser machine.

It's like all systems inevitably manage to find the worst "leader" eventually.
Whatever happens its a win win for Biden. His ratings are down and his handlers need something to boost them. The US provokes Russia into militarizing the border by trying to get Ukraine to join NATO. If Putin takes the bait the narrative is that the US is arming freedom fighters in Ukraine against bad Russia and the economy is better because of the military industrial complex, America is the good guy. If Putin doesnt take the bait, the US gets to say they stopped a potential war by threatening Russia, America is the good guy. The whole situation is joke.
His win win will be severely dampened by $5-4 gas prices. Most Americans can't find Ukraine on an unlabeled map and barely understand the true why Russia is there. They think Russia is just an asshole nation trying to start a fight.

Biden should thread carefully with the Ukraine problem, or the Russians might give him the fight he deserves, not the poll booster he wants.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Lmao I forgot I had this chrome extension enabled

lord mammon.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

Outer Heaven

Stranger in a strange land
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
They think Russia is just an asshole nation trying to start a fight.
You're forgetting the last 70 years of conditioning people received to make them think Russia is the new nazi Germany. Anything the US does to stop Russia is played as a win against evil. Russia isnt Afghanistan or Iraq

Virtual Cafe Awards
You're forgetting the last 70 years of conditioning people received to make them think Russia is the new nazi Germany. Anything the US does to stop Russia is played as a win against evil. Russia isnt Afghanistan or Iraq
They do a lot of that for China as well, but admittedly China deserves quite a bit of what is said.

What's really weird is how latam people will rush to defend China in a mistaken belief that China is a better alternative than the states and in the same breath will wonder why there are no manufacturing jobs available. The only jobs available are service jobs and resource extraction to China based manufacturers.

Virtual Cafe Awards