So, how are you?

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
Wooooo my day is just getting started fren globogymface
I'm about to drive to work, got a long commute! Have a nice day!

Virtual Cafe Awards

Irish

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
im bored and talking to a friend but less bored because of that
finding cool music as well

Virtual Cafe Awards

Merzcat

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Vaping weed
Ripping cds
Playing fetch me with cats
Ate breakfast
Watching videos on YouTube about homeless people

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 2040

Work has become far less intense but now new and urgent matters have arisen! On the topic of time, I'm only realizing now how insanely fast it passes us by, a favorite way I like to describe my feeling of time is it's like a fugitive always eluding our grasp.

time.jpg

Reaction score
Awards
Time to sit, grab a cup of your favourite beverage, kick back and relax.

And talk about your day, how's your life. Sometimes life goes too fast and you just forget to really think about how far you've come.

Sit down and talk, friend.
Trying to find good, weird games to pirate, something like cruelty squad or cultivation simulator

Virtual Cafe Awards

kultra

veteran n00b
Reaction score
Awards
Thinking about how my caffeine addiction is mere boredom and just further zombifies the state I'm trying to get out of by drinking cups of it in the first place.

On the topic of time, I'm only realizing now how insanely fast it passes us by, a favorite way I like to describe my feeling of time is it's like a fugitive always eluding our grasp.

:Omegajoy: FOREVER YOUNG, I WANNA BE, FOREVER YOUNG

Virtual Cafe Awards

That1Producer

universal truth seeker, also part time producer
Reaction score
Awards
Day's gone pretty good bro. Finessed a few smoothbrains and produced something nice, swapped the 17 for some quick cash on my fren's new car too cause we been on that /biz/ mentality this summer yk. It's another day in a summer of chasing the bag and putting everything else aside.
CD97FC23-AB21-46B2-B2F7-2C75062EB191.jpeg

Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 2040

Woke up this morning to another broken car window. I leave our car doors unlocked with nothing inside to prevent this. I've spent close to $1k in replacing windows in just one year. Now, I am drinking.
Trailer Park Boys Drink GIF
I AM THE LIQUOR RANDY

Shrug

Hipster Doofus
Reaction score
Awards
I've been feeling kinda depressed and aimless lately. I lost my job due to Covid and haven't gotten another one yet. I might be being too picky with finding another one, but I have the savings to wait for something that appeals to me, so I'm kinda just chilling at home and waiting for an opportunity. I do really appreciate having time to work on my fitness and hobbies though.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
More cyclical emotions as of late. It comes and goes, but when I do experience some of the more negative emotions, it really does affect me.

Virtual Cafe Awards

crimesagainsthumanity

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
i honestly think this is the first time in a long time that i'd actually been happy at where i am in life. i feel like i've been able to just be who i want to be and do what i want to do without always being anxious. and when my boyfriend told me last night about how he likes how i've just been enjoying myself with life, it almost made me cry :)

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deepwaterjew

Young prophet
Reaction score
Awards
today's a good day. I hit the gym hard, have read some furry shit to train my writing muscles, and maybe later I'll write some new scriptures. We're all gonna make it

Virtual Cafe Awards