So, how are you?

I've been spending a lot of time playing video games because all my projects are stuck on the "reading/studying" stage, which drives me crazy after a few hours & I need to do something with my hands to feel like I'm not limbless.

Virtual Cafe Awards

reynad5150

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Time to sit, grab a cup of your favourite beverage, kick back and relax.

And talk about your day, how's your life. Sometimes life goes too fast and you just forget to really think about how far you've come.

Sit down and talk, friend.

Greetings Fren,

I just got back from a 2 week cross country road trip. It slowed me down quite a bit. Felt really good. I hope you are doing well where you are.

Also started replaying Star Wars BattleFront II on my PC last night. Truly enjoy the starfighter multiplayer battles.

Virtual Cafe Awards

macdude22

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I've recently gotten back into Ham Radio (mostly digital modes C4FM and DMR), gives me something to do driving to work and driving to help olds parents.

Virtual Cafe Awards
I've been doing good, its been pretty dull around with nothing new or exciting to do but sometimes I can find little things and it can be fun. Ive been going to the gym a lot and skating much more so I feel my confidence is a lot higher than a year ago when I was pretty much in a total slump. bad things have been happening to me but i keep a good mood, which would have been so much harder back then. I feel happy now, if not bored out of my mind at times.

Virtual Cafe Awards

zach

A Man From Maun.
Reaction score
Awards
Had a grand epiphany, I need to reorganize my life from the ground up. It will be so fun. :KongDance:

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
About to graduate, about to move, about to marry, about to live in peace in a perfect world with the person i love the most, far away from this country and my family.

And i want to fucking kill myself right fucking now, jump from my college building, cut my own throat with a knife, shoot myself with a Mossberg 590, pull the pin of a grenade out in my mouth, fucking throw myself into the road, inhale gas, listen to thermite's playlist (not hanging myself up tho, because i will get sexually aroused)

Creepy Face Smile GIFs | Tenor

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards