So where do you guys live...

• Thread starter admin
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 20343 times.

Marcel Pierre

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I live in Shanghai, China with my girlfriend and our cat. This is a pretty wild place to live, not least because it's a bubble in a world dominated by the pandemic. China in itself is also really accelerationist and everything changes so god damn fast your head will spin. Shanghai is usually at the epicenter of that process. Pretty crazy place to be for 2021!

Virtual Cafe Awards

DevineNoise

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I live in Washougal, Washington. The summers here are beautiful and while it is gray a lot in the fall and winter, it's not as rainy as it has been in years past.

Virtual Cafe Awards

kenetic.wav

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I live in Los angeles in california and the heat wave is killing me! Im intrested , where do you guys live at and what are your plans for the summer?
I live in North Carolina ? I can't wait for the fall. my plans are to create Vaporwave visuals and network.

Virtual Cafe Awards

kenetic.wav

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Charlotte NC, Its starting to get kinda cool out here which is weird because last year it was like humid until Halloween
Wow ur in Charlotte that's too close to home lol thought I was the only person in NC that's into Vaporwave ! Definitely have to connect.

Virtual Cafe Awards
I live in central Ohio. The east of the Midwest.

Virtual Cafe Awards

ok soda whore

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Sacramento County. Somewhere in the Suburbs.

Virtual Cafe Awards

---Bob---Sacamano---89---

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, 75%+ full dosage and we should have restrictions lifted. Regardless of whether there are new strains or not.

People are going to have to make individual choices about their safety at that point, whether they want to mask up or not, take trains or not, go into the office or not, etc.

Looking forward to things going back to normal, I'm actually missing the office at this point haha
Yeah dude, I feel ya, i work in the courts, so I still have to go in, but the city is totally dead. Though the thing I miss most is walks on the beach and chillin so I hope they lift the 5k rule, cause the nearest beach for me is 11.5 ks and I can't fathom summer without smoking and drinking at the beach.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Cugel

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Los Angeles. It sucks!

Virtual Cafe Awards