So where do you guys live...

• Thread starter admin
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 20347 times.

Greg_Delta

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Tampa Bay, Florida

Virtual Cafe Awards

VirtualDepravity

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Hungary, unfortunately this makes it pretty hard to live out the vapor dreams over here, because most of the "retro" technology and culture is associated with old soviet-era technology, I would love it if we had some more retro Japanese tech like the Americans have.

Virtual Cafe Awards

win2k

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
In a small city in Spain!

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporghoul

どこにいますか?
Reaction score
Awards
Middle of North Carolina, Kinda sucks as a lot of it is military owned is bleak. However there are some pretty places here.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1043

I live in Los angeles in california and the heat wave is killing me! Im intrested , where do you guys live at and what are your plans for the summer?
I live on the east coast USA, weather has been rather bipolar and not too great overall...
I plan on going to my aunt's wedding in AZ this summer, thankfully she is keeping it small, and working at my job (I don't go to school anymore).

syndi

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I live in Cottbus, Germany, the weather's surprisingly pleasant rn, im looking forward to the summer after we had one hell of a winter here

Virtual Cafe Awards

giphu

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Representing the winter wonderland of Finland.

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
I took a trip to Helsinki for work a couple years ago, in January. It was awesome! Love the Finns :) and salmon soup!
鮭のスープは美味しそうですね。ここ日本では鮭は珍しく、人々はそれに対してたくさんのお金を払っても構わないと思っています 私たちの魚のほとんどは海水魚です

Virtual Cafe Awards
鮭のスープは美味しそうですね。ここ日本では鮭は珍しく、人々はそれに対してたくさんのお金を払っても構わないと思っています 私たちの魚のほとんどは海水魚です

That's interesting considering salmon sushi is probably the most popular kind in the USA! What do you think of that? Do you eat a lot of tuna? Uni? :)

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
That's interesting considering salmon sushi is probably the most popular kind in the USA! What do you think of that? Do you eat a lot of tuna? Uni? :)
サーモンマグロはアメリカで人気がありますが、サーモンはアメリカで非常に一般的であるため、それは理にかなっています。ここで最も手頃な寿司はマグロです。フグは聞いたことがあるほど一般的ではありません。

Virtual Cafe Awards