• Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! Update: I configured the site with Brave Browser, so you can send tips to the site with BAT.

- Upgrade now for supporter only awards! In Three Tiers

-- Agora Gold

-- Agora Silver

-- Agora Bronze

Upgrades like "moods" username customization, profile customization, custom backgrounds, banners and much more!

It will be under Account Upgrades

Submissions for Tales of Agora Road Issue #4 is OPEN! MAKE AGORA CHAN ART BY CLICKING HERE

SRB2Kart, Agora Road Edition!

RisingThumb

Imaginary manifestation of fun
Reaction score
Awards
Website
risingthumb.xyz
Hey all, there's another thread going saying "We should play some games".
Lets make that... We VILL play some games.
:JahySmug::drinkBleach::SoyChamp::Soyfact::binTot:
SUNDAY, 7PM UK TIME(timezones? what are those?)
SRB2Kart(get it here available on windows, macos, linux(in your repos))
Server: risingthumb.xyz

Here's a shill youtube videos with graphicslop to entice folks to join. I've already configured it with some character mods.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

RisingThumb

Reaction score
Awards
Website
risingthumb.xyz
Forgot to mention version. Just updated the server up to 1.6

Virtual Cafe Awards
We need to make a sprite of Agora Chan, Mel, and IlluminatiPirate for this game. Who's with me on this idea?

Virtual Cafe Awards

RisingThumb

Reaction score
Awards
Website
risingthumb.xyz
We need to make a sprite of Agora Chan, Mel, and IlluminatiPirate for this game. Who's with me on this idea?
Go for it, I added Gaffgarion from Final Fantasy Tactics, and there's a bunch of user made karts too. It's not that hard to make them and I'll add them to the server if someone made them.
Similarly, got any character or map recommendations? Let me know and I'll add them. Keep in mind there's a limit of 255 characters(I've just got a bundle from the last time I played back in 1.3) and idk about maps.

Virtual Cafe Awards

RisingThumb

Reaction score
Awards
Website
risingthumb.xyz
Had a good time, thanks for joining! Considering making it a weekly thing if there's a decent number of people down for it? This week it was just me, no56 and Eden. We can tweek the day and time to be better for folks. Is there any interest?

Virtual Cafe Awards

№56

Self-Hating Bureaucrat
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
no56.neocities.org
I would totally be down for doing this again. Anyone else interested?
If you haven't played SRB2Kart, I highly recommend it. It's really just the classic Mario Kart formula with lots of fun custom content.

Virtual Cafe Awards