Steam Summer Sale

• Thread starter s0ren
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 574 times.

s0ren

who cares
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Summer sale is up. Any great deals I should check out? Any hidden gems people can share/review here?

Virtual Cafe Awards

RisingThumb

Imaginary manifestation of fun
Reaction score
Awards
Website
risingthumb.xyz
Here's my list of purchases this Steam Summer Sale BECAUSE I MUST CONSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM PRODUCT AND GET EXCITED FOR NEW PRODOOOOOOOOOCT!!!!!1!
  • Death Stranding Director's Cut -30%
  • Subway Midnight -50%
  • Demon Turf(SM64 style 3D platformer) -25%
  • Hypnagogia(First person vaporwave game that looks cool) -20%
  • Umurangi Generation(Cyberpunk photography game based on how photography is done IRL to some degree) -30%
  • Hypnospace Outlaw(You police the internet) -50%
  • Disco Elysium(RPG I've heard very good things about) -65%
  • For the King(Cool looking 3 person murderhobo fantasy game to play with friends) -70%
  • Firewatch(Cheap, on sale, heard good things about) -75%
Also looking at picking up Squad because it's a milsim to play with some mates that doesn't take the piss with how long it takes to play like Arma, but checking with my mates to make sure we're down for that first...

As for other cool game recommendations?
  • Space Beast Terror Fright -0% the only *true* Aliens and Space Hulk game ever made
  • Teleglitch -50% Extremely challenging top down roguelike shooter that I've played to death
  • Quake -60% the remastered version is actually really good, and when you're done you can stick it on a source port and play the shit out of arcane dimensions and other cool Quack mods
  • Monster Hunter Rise -50% What Monster Hunter World should've been... I appreciate it going back to its roots as it feels more like classic Monster Hunter, from the MHFU than World did.
  • Ion Fury, Ultrakill, Project Warlock 1 and 2, Dusk, Amid Evil, Blood Fresh Supply(if you get this use nblood or bloodgdx as your source port!) are all great boomer/classic shooters that kick ass(Wrath Aeon of Ruin is in development hell, and is mediocre imo)
  • Rainworld(if you can handle the very difficult game)

Virtual Cafe Awards

calico_jack

midwest emo
Reaction score
Awards
nows the time to buy overpriced sim racing DLCs.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
image.png

rate my cart

Virtual Cafe Awards