• Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! Update: I configured the site with Brave Browser, so you can send tips to the site with BAT.

- Upgrade now for supporter only awards! In Three Tiers

-- Agora Gold

-- Agora Silver

-- Agora Bronze

Upgrades like "moods" username customization, profile customization, custom backgrounds, banners and much more!

It will be under Account Upgrades

Submissions for Tales of Agora Road Issue #4 is OPEN! MAKE AGORA CHAN ART BY CLICKING HERE

Strange local taboos

manpaint

̴̘̈́ ̵̲̾ ̸̯̎ ̴͓̀ ̸̳͝ ̸͈͑ ̴̡̋ ̸̞̂ ̴̰̚ ̵̨̔ ̸̭̎
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
manpaint.neocities.org
Hi, I thought it would be fun to share strange local taboos we have encountered and seems unique to the places we lives in. I'll start:

Where I live there still a stigma against entering credit card info online to pay for stuff. Most people I know go out of their way to avoid it and if they need to, they ask a friend/relative to use their info on their behalf. I think this is strange considering the direction is going, but it may be better in the long run. This is somewhere in rural Canada and I don't think it's a service availability issue.

Those that do use their money on the internet are mostly Zoomers. I think this stigma may steems for the incompetences of local shipping compagnies because I and everyone I know, had at least some problems with them. As for myself, I only use prepaid card because I don't have a credit card.

What are some strange local taboos that you guys have encountered?

revive?

Virtual Cafe Awards