Subway tuna sandwich has 0% tuna in it

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
Okay so current event. I was looking at Emmys sandwich thread earlier and I just realized that a story came up about Subway not having any tuna in their sandwiches.

The fucked up part is that I loved their tuna sandwiches :binTot:

FUCK Subway

Hers the archive so mainstream media doesn't get any moni

Oh and here's fantavision

View: https://youtu.be/0v_9HQ0b_6o

Virtual Cafe Awards

eco

This isn't actually surprising, a big deal, or accurate. To my knowledge, there's been labs taken from other companies recently or perhaps even requested by NYT, who is providing this info, that have found tuna. The issue isn't that there's no tuna in it, it's that between the freezing, cooking, and other processes, the amount of chemical changes that happen would make anything unidentifiable as what it was originally. Subway has a lot of problems, but this is manufactured purely for shock.

Their tuna sandwiches are fuckin grody anyway though get better taste

Spicy Italian 4 life

naa

This isn't actually surprising, a big deal, or accurate. To my knowledge, there's been labs taken from other companies recently or perhaps even requested by NYT, who is providing this info, that have found tuna. The issue isn't that there's no tuna in it, it's that between the freezing, cooking, and other processes, the amount of chemical changes that happen would make anything unidentifiable as what it was originally. Subway has a lot of problems, but this is manufactured purely for shock.

Their tuna sandwiches are fuckin grody anyway though get better taste

Spicy Italian 4 life
eco's right, here's a website dedicated to sourcing seafood debunking the NYT's claim

he's also right that subway tuna sandwiches are gross as hell get better taste

spicy italian is the winner's choice, peak subway sandwich

You're gonna catch this super tuna suplex (my signature move) in a little under fifteen seconds
Psssh, you're small fry.

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Coffee (Like)
Reactions: naa

naa

You're gonna catch this super tuna suplex (my signature move) in a little under fifteen seconds
you're so small because your parents raised you on tuna(mayo) sandwiches you are physically incapable of suplexing a grown adult

I will find a gym locker to put you in for the next 72 days little man

imagine living off of largely mayo-based tuna mix sandwiched between two pieces of white bread

you're so small because your parents raised you on tuna(mayo) sandwiches you are physically incapable of suplexing a grown adult

imagine living off of largely mayo-based tuna mix sandwiched between two pieces of white bread
SUH-LAYAM! You just got roasted, lil' man!

Virtual Cafe Awards

eco

That's protein fat and carbs I'm built so hard Arnold Schwarzenegger pays me to walk him around on a fucking leash and its tuna's fault

Psssh, you're small fry.
Small fry?
Anchoveez nuts bro

naa

That's protein fat and carbs I'm built so hard Arnold Schwarzenegger pays me to walk him around on a fucking leash and its tuna's fault

Small fry?
Anchoveez nuts bro
You dumb, stupid, weak, pathetic, white, white, white guilt, milquetoast piece of human garbage.

A can of tuna has 20g of protein and you use under half of it for your mayo-based sin mixture, which is 5g of protein per sandwich and this is why your parents wish I was their son instead of you.

Virtual Cafe Awards
I heard about this whole thing and it makes no sense. There's no way you can just fake tuna like that. I have had subways tuna before and it's definitely tuna.
Mmmmmm tuna <3
Hopefully it comes to light that it's actual tuna and this whole thing all just goes away.
It's so odd to even think about.

Virtual Cafe Awards

naa

I heard about this whole thing and it makes no sense. There's no way you can just fake tuna like that. I have had subways tuna before and it's definitely tuna.
Mmmmmm tuna <3
Hopefully it comes to light that it's actual tuna and this whole thing all just goes away.
It's so odd to even think about.
It's so weird that the New York Times is trying to pretend it's not tuna honestly??? It has come out that it is tuna and that the lab testing New York Times did is flawed, here's a link

I'm not sure if the information debunking this will ever get any traction, though. More people read New York Times than other articles, and counter-journalism is always an uphill battle. I think the myth that there's no tuna in Subway tuna sandwiches is gonna be prevalent for a while.

It's so weird that the New York Times is trying to pretend it's not tuna honestly??? It has come out that it is tuna and that the lab testing New York Times did is flawed, here's a link

I'm not sure if the information debunking this will ever get any traction, though. More people read New York Times than other articles, and counter-journalism is always an uphill battle. I think the myth that there's no tuna in Subway tuna sandwiches is gonna be prevalent for a while.
Honestly this makes me want to order a subway tuna sandwhich even more. It's going to be a funny story to tell in a few years once they really realize it's just tuna.

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • LOL
Reactions: naa