Summer Vaporwave Suggestions?

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
Vaporwave tends to be more focused on rainy and moody atmospheres, but what are some albums that are more summer-centered without being fully future funk?

Virtual Cafe Awards

StarLiner

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Website
starliner1.bandcamp.com
Summer Night from ESPRIT 空想 is full of summer vibes :D Also, I like listening to Phoenix#2772 in summer days

Virtual Cafe Awards

LuxuryBland

Your Favorite Internet Dad!
Reaction score
Awards
540 Air by Newtype makes me think of summer for some reason. The beginning of the second track. It's just like the beginning of summer.

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
LuxuryBland said:
540 Air by Newtype makes me think of summer for some reason. The beginning of the second track. It's just like the beginning of summer.
its the track S o m e o n e l i k e y o u right? :) Thanks for your input, after listening to it a second time i can see it. I imagine this being played in a music video on venice beach 8)

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
StarLiner said:
Summer Night from ESPRIT 空想 is full of summer vibes :D Also, I like listening to Phoenix#2772 in summer days
ESPRIT 空想 is an instant cladsic :), do u have any tracks in mind for Phoenix#2772? I found this album on yt [youtube]https://youtu.be/ix-IIpJYJsM[/youtube]

Virtual Cafe Awards

StarLiner

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Website
starliner1.bandcamp.com
IlluminatiPirate said:
StarLiner said:
ESPRIT 空想 is an instant cladsic :), do u have any tracks in mind for Phoenix#2772? I found this album on yt [youtube]https://youtu.be/ix-IIpJYJsM[/youtube]

InfoCom Corp. is my favorite from Phoenix, :D but i like Hearthbroken and I'm not Human too :D

Virtual Cafe Awards