SUPERPREDATOR NEWS ***VERY REAL ALSO IMPORTANT*** (seriously this time)

ol'twospoons

Spoons
Reaction score
Awards
Website
SUPERPREDATOR.zone
(edited quasi-pasta call-to-action. New material hopefully coming soon-ish/read: SOON)

ATTENTION FELLOW SCUMFUCKS, NEO-SCHIZOS, AND TARGETED INDIVIDUALS OF ALL TYPE AND KIND!!!

ATTENTION FELLOW SCUMFUCKS, NEO-SCHIZOS, AND TARGETED INDIVIDUALS OF ALL TYPE AND KIND!!!

SUPERPREDATOR NEWS
IS IN EFFECT! SUPERPREDATOR NEWS IS EMINENT! WATCHOUT! SUPERPREDATOR!

https://SUPERPREDATOR.zone/ (for now)

92bd.jpg

Are YOU, or have YOU ever been, or otherwise aspired to be a CHILD-OF-THE-NEWAGE-BIGDICK-CYBERPROPHET?

Are YOU concerned about dipshit issues like FREETHOUGHT? FAKEBANKMONEY? FOREVERWAR???
Or simply resisting malignant influence from our MODERN-ID at work behind the PSYCHICCURTAIN???
Do YOU larp as an artist, writer, activist, or any other variety of life that pretends to give a shit???

GUESS WHAT? FUCK YOU!
ALSO YOU'RE A SUPERPREDATOR

TITLE.jpg

SUPERPREDATOR NEWS is the new CORPOREALSHITPOSTING and HYPERJOURNALISM initiative executed by and for
the COMMON-GOODofALL-MANKIND. Reality isn't real anymore, the Empire is funding wars of aggression against anywhere
between eleven to three hundred countries (or more!) with imaginary currency and YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT IT.
There's an invisible hole in the back of your head. Most birds aren't really birds. and YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT IT.
There is a foreseeable future in which the Internet has ten channels and requires two forms of photo id to use, where all
information is monitored and strategically curated by tax funded AI. Without alternate means of information exchange if
anyone does live long enough to get old they will do so in twenty square foot subterranean housing, provided the plan involves
housing at all. CAREFULLY DELIBERATED ACTION MUST BE EXECUTED IMMEDIATELY!

(wordswordswords)
The MARAUDING RETARDS who OWN US worship gleefully and GREASE THE GEARS of their MACHINE GOD with
(wordswordswords)

90ru.jpg

SUPERPREDATOR NEWS isthe (now)CREATIVE-COMMONS PAPER-MANIFESTATION ofthe COMMON-GOODofALL-MANKIND!
POINTING OUT CANNIBALS andthe IMMINENT and OBVIOUSABOMINATION from a streetlight or bus stop near YOU!

Copied, cut, changed and revised at will by distributors of TRUTH. Each modified copy MORE TRUE THANTHE LAST!
YOU don't need to pay! WE bring theTRUTH to YOU! Add/remove/change anything, IT ONLY MAKES IT MORE TRUE!
Got something to SAY? Think we don't have the FACTS? Write your very own news and market the truth directly to yourself!

COMBAT MASS PSYCHOSIS! There is a DARKFORCE BELLOWING from THEPITOFALLWECAN'TUNDERSTAND!

SUPERPREDATOR NEWS IS COMING SOON, AND (NEW) SUPERPREDATOR (NEWS) IS COMING FOR YOU!!! THERE IS NO WAY OUT!

THERE IS NO WAY OUT THERE IS NO WAY OUT THERE IS NO WAY OUT THERE IS NO WAY OUT THERE IS NO WAY OUT

deadgods2.jpg

There is an Abyss deeper than Death breathing at Man's back and in it can be felt the Rot in the Wounds of the World.
There is an impossible and hideous sorrow that would know mercy in the death of all Life and then the death of Death itself.
There is an echo from some far reach of mind which does not know, where it can be felt one's own soul ripped from them.
But journalists at SUPERPREDATOR cover a variety of other topics as well!

Not limited to conventional methods and our TOP SECRET INSIDE SOURCES, we also employ OPEN SOURCE COMMENT
SECTION INVESTIGATIONS alongside SPIRIT MEDIUM JOURNALISTIC RESEARCH, PIERCING THE VEIL of darkness
and PAYING THE ULTIMATE PRICE to bring YOU the REALNEWS! Investigation and production is ongoing, updates/uploads
will continue as events unfold and articles completed.
IN THE NEAR(?) FUTURE EXPECT ARTICLES UP TO AND BEYOND:

POLITICS:
-EPSTEIN WAS INNOCENT! (The shocking truth under all of our noses finally revealed. We better keep killing Palestinians.)
-STOP JOHN BOLTON! (The appendage has gone, but the war lobby network remains. Basically an elaborate series of charts.)

HUMAN INTEREST:
-BIGFOOT STOLE MY CAR, THEN HE STOLE MY HEART! (A heart toucher tale of love between Man and Australopithecus.)
-SOMETHING LIVING IN MY SKIN & TEETH DEMANDS HOT BLOOD! (One loner's heroic struggle against the inevitable.)

SPORTS:
-QUARTERLY MASS SHOOTER REVIEW! (Based on corporate news coverage, tv ratings, political messaging and kill count.)
-CAR ACCIDENT DATA! (All of the stats on every crash in a no nonsense chart. Also some stuff about mass opioid addiction.)

FINANCE:
-ALL AMERICAN CURRENCY IS BOTH DEPT AND COUNTERFEIT! (Everyone knows it. The only precious metal is lead.)

HOME&GARDEN:
-DIY SSRIS! (A simple stovetop recipe and at home guide to remedies from citalopram to vortioxetine and much, much more.)
-AM I BEING DETAINED?! (Sovereign Citizen's guide on when/where to invoke castle doctrine, the answers may surprise you.)

AndMUCH MORE fromthe UNMEDICATED COMMONMAN! SUPERPREDATOR editorial team is now taking submissions.

3face.jpg

Do YOU have BIGOPINIONS and INSIDESCOOPS that might help DELAY the SWIFTLY DAWNING DYINGTIMES?
Privy to STATE-SECRETS or INSIDER-INFORMATION? Do YOU have THEANSWERS and/or a real BADFEELING?
Did the neighbors dog talk to you and did it tell you something MANKIND WAS NEVER SUPPOSED TO KNOW???

CONSIDER WRITING IN! THE TRUTH NEEDS YOU! A SINGLE PM/GUEST POST COULD LITERALLY BE THE
ONLY THING THAT STANDS BETWEEN MAN AND DARKNESS AND THAT'S ON YOU! THIS IS 100% SERIOUS.
MACHINE GOD MUST BE STOPPED. CANNIBALS MUST BE IGNORED. WE HAVE TO BRING THEM TO HEEL.

STR.SPRED.jpg

***DISCLAIMER:*** The person or persons operating under the title "Ol'TwoSpoons" are not directly involved with and do
not condone any of the sentiments or messages expressed SUPERPREDATOR NEWS. This is 100% a joke I'm not taking any of
it seriously and also the pictures aren't even mine maybe coercion's involved who knows.

-XOXOXX, "John" Ol'TwoSpoons "Fed"

(tldr: Satire magazine publishing again in creative commons. Contributors receive 20 print issues free. Submissions accepted in this thread or email Intendant@SUPERPREDATOR.zone)
Previous thread: https://forum.agoraroad.com/index.p...-superpredator-brainiacplaza.3637/#post-16873
If there's a way we can be of use to the Agora Road any site admin, owner or impersonator is welcome to list their demands here, as PM, or email.

Virtual Cafe Awards

ol'twospoons

Spoons
Reaction score
Awards
Website
SUPERPREDATOR.zone
Older public pdfs for posterity:
♒︎⧫︎⧫︎◻︎⬧︎︎︎︎︎︎︎☜︎☼︎︎☼︎☜︎︎✌︎❄︎⚐︎☼︎︎⌘︎□︎■︎♏︎︎︎︎☞︎︎✋︎︎︎︎☜︎︎︎◻︎♎♐

older unpublished article to feature in next printrun:

0lder unpublished article to feature in next printrun:
FCzbpH9WYAMugNS.jpg

FCzbt0HXMAEeOSh.jpg

(this was written buy a journalist called BANG BANG)
(this is journalism)

Submissions that go to print receive graphics to their specification to the best of our ability. Again those printed are entitled to 20 copies.
Videos are also welcome as we intend to attempt another broadcast once some necessary hardware is deemed complete and fully operational.
As a disclaimer video broadcasts tend to be extremely stupid (more so than text/print material):

View: https://youtu.be/c2jg2ibo2MM

Updates will continue as events unfold. The truth is in your hands. There's no such thing as news.

Virtual Cafe Awards

14-27

Really? This is what you are going with?
Reaction score
Awards
(edited quasi-pasta call-to-action. New material hopefully coming soon-ish/read: SOON)

SUPERPREDATOR NEWS
IS IN EFFECT! SUPERPREDATOR NEWS IS EMINENT! WATCHOUT! SUPERPREDATOR!

https://SUPERPREDATOR.zone/ (for now)

92bd.jpg

Are YOU, or have YOU ever been, or otherwise aspired to be a CHILD-OF-THE-NEWAGE-BIGDICK-CYBERPROPHET?

Are YOU concerned about dipshit issues like FREETHOUGHT? FAKEBANKMONEY? FOREVERWAR???
Or simply resisting malignant influence from our MODERN-ID at work behind the PSYCHICCURTAIN???
Do YOU larp as an artist, writer, activist, or any other variety of life that pretends to give a shit???

GUESS WHAT? FUCK YOU!
ALSO YOU'RE A SUPERPREDATOR

TITLE.jpg

SUPERPREDATOR NEWS is the new CORPOREALSHITPOSTING and HYPERJOURNALISM initiative executed by and for
the COMMON-GOODofALL-MANKIND. Reality isn't real anymore, the Empire is funding wars of aggression against anywhere
between eleven to three hundred countries (or more!) with imaginary currency and YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT IT.
There's an invisible hole in the back of your head. Most birds aren't really birds. and YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT IT.
There is a foreseeable future in which the Internet has ten channels and requires two forms of photo id to use, where all
information is monitored and strategically curated by tax funded AI. Without alternate means of information exchange if
anyone does live long enough to get old they will do so in twenty square foot subterranean housing, provided the plan involves
housing at all. CAREFULLY DELIBERATED ACTION MUST BE EXECUTED IMMEDIATELY!

(wordswordswords)
The MARAUDING RETARDS who OWN US worship gleefully and GREASE THE GEARS of their MACHINE GOD with
(wordswordswords)

90ru.jpg

SUPERPREDATOR NEWS isthe (now)CREATIVE-COMMONS PAPER-MANIFESTATION ofthe COMMON-GOODofALL-MANKIND!
POINTING OUT CANNIBALS andthe IMMINENT and OBVIOUSABOMINATION from a streetlight or bus stop near YOU!

Copied, cut, changed and revised at will by distributors of TRUTH. Each modified copy MORE TRUE THANTHE LAST!
YOU don't need to pay! WE bring theTRUTH to YOU! Add/remove/change anything, IT ONLY MAKES IT MORE TRUE!
Got something to SAY? Think we don't have the FACTS? Write your very own news and market the truth directly to yourself!

COMBAT MASS PSYCHOSIS! There is a DARKFORCE BELLOWING from THEPITOFALLWECAN'TUNDERSTAND!

SUPERPREDATOR NEWS IS COMING SOON, AND (NEW) SUPERPREDATOR (NEWS) IS COMING FOR YOU!!! THERE IS NO WAY OUT!

THERE IS NO WAY OUT THERE IS NO WAY OUT THERE IS NO WAY OUT THERE IS NO WAY OUT THERE IS NO WAY OUT

deadgods2.jpg

There is an Abyss deeper than Death breathing at Man's back and in it can be felt the Rot in the Wounds of the World.
There is an impossible and hideous sorrow that would know mercy in the death of all Life and then the death of Death itself.
There is an echo from some far reach of mind which does not know, where it can be felt one's own soul ripped from them.
But journalists at SUPERPREDATOR cover a variety of other topics as well!

Not limited to conventional methods and our TOP SECRET INSIDE SOURCES, we also employ OPEN SOURCE COMMENT
SECTION INVESTIGATIONS alongside SPIRIT MEDIUM JOURNALISTIC RESEARCH, PIERCING THE VEIL of darkness
and PAYING THE ULTIMATE PRICE to bring YOU the REALNEWS! Investigation and production is ongoing, updates/uploads
will continue as events unfold and articles completed.
IN THE NEAR(?) FUTURE EXPECT ARTICLES UP TO AND BEYOND:

POLITICS:
-EPSTEIN WAS INNOCENT! (The shocking truth under all of our noses finally revealed. We better keep killing Palestinians.)
-STOP JOHN BOLTON! (The appendage has gone, but the war lobby network remains. Basically an elaborate series of charts.)

HUMAN INTEREST:
-BIGFOOT STOLE MY CAR, THEN HE STOLE MY HEART! (A heart toucher tale of love between Man and Australopithecus.)
-SOMETHING LIVING IN MY SKIN & TEETH DEMANDS HOT BLOOD! (One loner's heroic struggle against the inevitable.)

SPORTS:
-QUARTERLY MASS SHOOTER REVIEW! (Based on corporate news coverage, tv ratings, political messaging and kill count.)
-CAR ACCIDENT DATA! (All of the stats on every crash in a no nonsense chart. Also some stuff about mass opioid addiction.)

FINANCE:
-ALL AMERICAN CURRENCY IS BOTH DEPT AND COUNTERFEIT! (Everyone knows it. The only precious metal is lead.)

HOME&GARDEN:
-DIY SSRIS! (A simple stovetop recipe and at home guide to remedies from citalopram to vortioxetine and much, much more.)
-AM I BEING DETAINED?! (Sovereign Citizen's guide on when/where to invoke castle doctrine, the answers may surprise you.)

AndMUCH MORE fromthe UNMEDICATED COMMONMAN! SUPERPREDATOR editorial team is now taking submissions.

3face.jpg

Do YOU have BIGOPINIONS and INSIDESCOOPS that might help DELAY the SWIFTLY DAWNING DYINGTIMES?
Privy to STATE-SECRETS or INSIDER-INFORMATION? Do YOU have THEANSWERS and/or a real BADFEELING?
Did the neighbors dog talk to you and did it tell you something MANKIND WAS NEVER SUPPOSED TO KNOW???

CONSIDER WRITING IN! THE TRUTH NEEDS YOU! A SINGLE PM/GUEST POST COULD LITERALLY BE THE
ONLY THING THAT STANDS BETWEEN MAN AND DARKNESS AND THAT'S ON YOU! THIS IS 100% SERIOUS.
MACHINE GOD MUST BE STOPPED. CANNIBALS MUST BE IGNORED. WE HAVE TO BRING THEM TO HEEL.

STR.SPRED.jpg

***DISCLAIMER:*** The person or persons operating under the title "Ol'TwoSpoons" are not directly involved with and do
not condone any of the sentiments or messages expressed SUPERPREDATOR NEWS. This is 100% a joke I'm not taking any of
it seriously and also the pictures aren't even mine maybe coercion's involved who knows.

-XOXOXX, "John" Ol'TwoSpoons "Fed"

(tldr: Satire magazine publishing again in creative commons. Contributors receive 20 print issues free. Submissions accepted in this thread or email Intendant@SUPERPREDATOR.zone)
Previous thread: https://forum.agoraroad.com/index.p...-superpredator-brainiacplaza.3637/#post-16873
If there's a way we can be of use to the Agora Road any site admin, owner or impersonator is welcome to list their demands here, as PM, or email.

This has to be a Church of the Subgenius sideproject :GUFO::hspin:

Have not felt this nostalgic for The Stark Fist of Removal in years mang. This type of reverse gaslight humor is an underappreciated artform. The scary bit is how much profound truth can be found in stuff like this. Also, check out early Discordianism! :htdg:

They will have to change the name though. And the font color. It is a definite no go for me. My carefully cultivated paranoia, just cannot handle such darkness. I much prefer the more light hearted lyrical ranting slow boil approach employed by good ol' Rev. Ivan Stang etc.

If I subscribed to a newsletter like this, (or even went to the website), then I would soon find myself imagining that I was being pursued across the internet, by ruthless groups of DARPA larping, gpt-3 training, data hoovering, industry award competing, grad students.

Seriously though, is this old school Bobbies trying something new?

Virtual Cafe Awards

14-27

Really? This is what you are going with?
Reaction score
Awards
We talking about the forum by any chance?
It has been so long. I used to visit alt.slack decades ago, and read the book. The Subgenius book is a work of art, filled with truth. The early rants page, by all the different Revs etc. was brilliant.

If you mean Discordianism, then I just loved their early website, and all the pamphlets etc. The best bit was the weird and obscure little sites that didn't appear to be overtly Discordian. Principia Discordia is gold.
But best of all, is the Illuminatus Trilogy, by Robert Anton Wilson. Also check out Prometheus Rising, Quantum Psychology and Coincidance. they aren't Discordian but, they are next level stuff, written by the Patron Saint of Discordianism and Subgeniism.

Pure unadulterated gold.

We're talking 1999-2006 era here for the web stuff though, so...things have changed. retromogen342

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
This has that discordian 90s email newsletter feel, like something I'd read on the parazyte archive. I will be watching with interest.

Virtual Cafe Awards

cody1

observer
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

y2k

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Website
y2kid.xyz
this is too fucking good. I want to consume every piece of this.

Virtual Cafe Awards

ol'twospoons

Spoons
Reaction score
Awards
Website
SUPERPREDATOR.zone
The text for an upcoming article in SUPERPREDATOR.

View: https://pastebin.com/SsqEmdFe

Alright taking longer than expected as per usual (forseen complications had not been accounted for (got a couple projects going at once (I'm dumb, everyone.))) Rather than a full page I'm gonna post assets in chunks for writer's approval. Starting with two subtly different options I can't choose between, of everyone's hero and technical wiz, Lick Nand.
Let me know if one is preferred, or, alternately, if this is the wrong approach to subject matter entirely.

(edit: I'm leaning towards the first one)

Attachments

• lick.JPG
    lick.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 85
  • lick0.JPG
    lick0.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

ol'twospoons

Spoons
Reaction score
Awards
Website
SUPERPREDATOR.zone
Future iterations will feature less sparse output. There's a good reason, I'm certain, that things happen so slowly on this end.
Here's a couple unrelated images which I'm equally certain have a project related direction and purpose which simply hasn't revealed itself yet.
I swear. I swear to God. I promise you.

Attachments

• DICK.jpg
    DICK.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 89
  • DICK2.jpg
    DICK2.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 98
Virtual Cafe Awards

Talon

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Reminds me of a discordian art project/ARG I was involved with before it got hijacked by Q-schizos. Glad to see the art isn't completely lost.

Virtual Cafe Awards

clearleaf

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
If this is the same people behind Daggermag it's going to be wicked all the way to the end. Some of those articles are my favorite pages on the entire internet in general.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deepwaterjew

Young prophet
Reaction score
Awards
how long should an article be? Can I schizo post to an absurd extent?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deepwaterjew

Young prophet
Reaction score
Awards
thing

Attachments

• MUSHROOM CONEXION.pdf
    221.7 KB · Views: 80
Virtual Cafe Awards