Supreme Court Self-Immolation

Outer Heaven

Stranger in a strange land
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
More virtuous than killing yourself day by day, bite by bite, sip by sip, puff by puff to be owned by the Capitalist overlords.
Suicide of any kind is pathetic. Doing it in the flashy way this guy did was even more pathetic since its really just attention whoring. There is no virtue in suicide and pretending it a karmic magic missile aimed at anyone is just cope.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Orlando Smooth

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
as much as rightoids like to pretend that their beloved fox and cspan or whatever and so on aren't also MSM
Hold up a second. You think cspan, the thing that's literally just a livestream of congress, is rightwing? I need to hear more about this.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Chao Tse-Tung

Chairman of the Deep-State Cabal, KEC
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
aoaed-official.neocities.org
Hold up a second. You think cspan, the thing that's literally just a livestream of congress, is rightwing? I need to hear more about this.
Mentally mixed up names typing that, I meant Newsmax lol

Gotta admit, I'm not one to watch any of the outlets mentioned and it's been so long that I couldn't remember if that was the channel I meant, hence the "or whatever." Can't believe nobody corrected me on that sooner ngl

Virtual Cafe Awards

Chao Tse-Tung

Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
Suicide of any kind is pathetic. Doing it in the flashy way this guy did was even more pathetic since its really just attention whoring. There is no virtue in suicide and pretending it a karmic magic missile aimed at anyone is just cope.
I mean I'm not gonna lie I entirely agree there. I'm more of a martyrdom type, myself, if I were to go that route. Killing yourself in a fight is always the better route because if you end up winning then you positively have nothing to lose so you can just continue fighting for your cause until you eventually get deaded

Virtual Cafe Awards

Chao Tse-Tung

Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
Should have sent a few special parcels to those he deemed responsible for climate change, that is what they used to do back in the day.
the-world-is-not-dying-it-is-being-killed-and-40550730.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

Chao Tse-Tung

Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
Virtual Cafe Awards
No importa tu posición sobre el tema del cambio climático, creo que todos podemos estar de acuerdo que deberíamos reducir y eliminar la contaminación ambiental. Ya no comprar cosas de plástico, solo cosas de aluminio y de metal, y reciclar cuando sea posible.

Pero al partir de eso que mas puede hacer uno? Claro, me gustaría usar menos combustible y dejar de quemar hidrocarburos, pero no tengo otra opción. Tengo bicicleta, pero no voy a ir en bici al trabajo. Y no tengo moto, porque no tengo deseo de morir cuando alguien no señale cambio de carril. Tengo aparatos que usan luz, pero no tengo control sobre la producción de la luz.

Si quieren tener un ambiente limpio van a tener que hacer unos cambios grandes para entrar en balance con el ambiente. Pero existe una solución fácil y rápida, cobrarle al fabricante los gastos de la limpieza. Esto va a hacer que suban los precios para reflectar el daño al ambiente y reducir la producción de productos dañinos.

Virtual Cafe Awards