Tales of Agora Road - ISSUE #1 is OUT NOW! ENJOY

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
I really like this idea. But can I help with the design of the 2nd issue? I would really like to test my graphic design skills on this. Or does everyone design their own page?
of course you can, Its all made in adobe indesign so if you want to make your own page or several pages, make it and submit it in the dropbox and i'll add it to the 2nd e-zine

Virtual Cafe Awards

LincolnJames

Aspiring tiger rider
Reaction score
Awards
of course you can, Its all made in adobe indesign so if you want to make your own page or several pages, make it and submit it in the dropbox and i'll add it to the 2nd e-zine
Nice! I may try to do a 2600-inspired article. And I think I've got a good topic in mind.

222222.jpeg

Virtual Cafe Awards
yo this is pretty cool, would be neat if there some faux ad spreads

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
I have had an idea for a short story at the back of my mind for a while now. Perhaps this zine will finally give me the incentive to write it.

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
I'd actually love to contribute to the next, but can it be just anything? Not like, a specific theme?
yes it can be anything no theme

Virtual Cafe Awards

DeathToMicroWaves

Are you being held hostage by a spider?
Reaction score
Awards
This ezine was made with the collaborative works of the travelers of Agora Road. I would like to give a thank you for @VHSMARONITE for first starting the idea. And a HUGE thank you to @Cyberbob for taking it along himself and taking lead on the E-Zine. I couldn't be more grateful. As you know I dont have much personal time so I could only really work on this on the weekends and learn Adobe indesign in the process. Its a little crude on the artwork. But since I'm more comfortable with working in the E-Zine, the next issue will be even better!

Here is the Dropbox link of the PDF so you can download and save and do whatever you want with it.

Here's an ISSUU release so you can read it as if its a real magazine, I got this idea from the Private Suite mag!

Edit: If you want to submit your stories or whatever you want to the second edition. Drop your file in the link below! https://www.dropbox.com/request/L7FTvbkobIVHjmCKpF5n
View attachment 22610
Looks sick, nice work man

Virtual Cafe Awards
page 6/7 of 78 - predicted by A.C.Clarke in his 3001: the final odyssey - had any of you read it? /srs

Virtual Cafe Awards

SomaSpice

Sandwich Maker
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Wait are Agora Mags still being worked on?
Yeah ezine #2 is on the works. I think IlluminatiPirate is waiting for more submissions before releasing it.

Virtual Cafe Awards