Tales of Agora Road Submissions for Ezine # 2!

remember_summer_days

It ain't Jesus or the devil. It's Jesus or you.
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Hype Hype

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

remember_summer_days

It ain't Jesus or the devil. It's Jesus or you.
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
I feel so happy to be published somewhere... :TooLewd:

Also, thanks to Rhodes for proofreading and editing. I took some ideas from people who brainstormed with me on group chat, I cant remember anyone else besides pangolin and @mydadiscar, but thanks for the ideas

Btw @Pangolin, u should read page 55 :NepWink:

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
HOLY SHIIIIT
IT ACTUALLY GOT PUBLISHED
MY STORY ACTUALLY GOT PUBLISHED
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
Well, nice to know I am basically a published author now.
I would like to thank @Cyberbob and @Remember_Summer_Days for giving me feedback in the Agora Writer's Club conversation, as well as everyone else in that conversation. I hope people enjoy the story.

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards

Also, thanks to Rhodes for proofreading and editing. I took some ideas from people who brainstormed with me on group chat, I cant remember anyone else besides pangolin and @mydadiscar, but thanks for the ideas

We are both published authors! Mine is a batshit insane fantasy I wrote in like 3 hours total and yours is a furry fanfiction.
...you think this is what people will remember us for when we die?

Virtual Cafe Awards
Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards
#2 revision: it"s - there are double (')s around page 30/63
i believe *couldn't* are just stylistic choice.View attachment 48479
also,
Or at least it used to be, because now both those albums are regarded as classics within theirrespective circles: pieces of brave craft that dared to do what nobody else did, that is, a postironic satire of the restless endless loop of repetitive pop tunes and recycled media. Yet, herewe are, having survived at least two or three no-for-real-guys-vaporwave-is-dead-now, withan entire generation of musicians who never knew that wait-guys-you-weren't-supposed-totake-it-seriously. We are amid the generation that made Patrick Bateman cool again, withoutever realizing that both the book and the movie were cookbooks on what you weren'tsupposed to become.

- based

-oh no.
if the more people could read that... i want to vomit. but i guess, the nostalgia drive was always there. In 80s, you might miss 60s, in (20)20s, 90s-80s...

Virtual Cafe Awards

VaporwaveHistorian

The Archbishop of Nova Justiniana and All Cyprus
Reaction score
Awards
Website
archbishopkarolos.blogspot.com
I am published too ahdlfkhj!! I actually wrote that story during a psychotic episode. Bless.
I can include it in my CV now. "Writing for small-scale magazines" but fancier

Virtual Cafe Awards

Why are you always so based. :D

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
We can now all start charging for our writing and make 10 dollars a year
As I, a published author, have written this post, you have read one of my written works and now owe me 73 Zimbabwean dollars.

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

LostintheCycle

Formerly His Holelineß
Reaction score
Awards
I don't know who this 'analpope' fella is but his poem was not very good. It's there now, and of course retrospective views are not often pleasant, so it shall be left there. It has a little merit, but man it needed some more polish... anyway, whoever that guy is, I reckon I could write a better one than him for issue #3, already cooking up something special at the moment. Thank you @IlluminatiPirate for your work putting it all together!

Virtual Cafe Awards

bnuungus

call me bun
Reaction score
Awards
I don't know who this 'analpope' fella is but his poem was not very good. It's there now, and of course retrospective views are not often pleasant, so it shall be left there. It has a little merit, but man it needed some more polish... anyway, whoever that guy is, I reckon I could write a better one than him for issue #3, already cooking up something special at the moment. Thank you @IlluminatiPirate for your work putting it all together!
his holeiness will never die

Virtual Cafe Awards