What's new

'Talk 2 Me' (Web Mates) *Music Video* PPS/BOSEBY/Broken Machine Films

• Thread starter admin
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 126 times.

admin

Administrator
Awards
View: https://youtu.be/u25Pa0-NcXY

This is from the album "Episode 1 - OBEY, BAE"
Final mix and master by Broken Machine Films.

OBEY, BAE - The Super BETA Desire

At the bottom of an impersonal office building are windows the likes of which he has been observing for several minutes. Inside, he can see neat furniture and large Television displays. At the top of the door are letters emblazoned in neon: Brett's Bros and Babes.

Entering, Christian is greeted by a woman in one of the displays.

"Hi! Welcome to Brett's Bros and Babes. My name is Dawn, and I'll be helping you make your partner corporeal." Christian smiles excitedly. "Great! I've been looking forward to this all day. So, like, what happens now?"

"See the cable sticking out of my front? Plug your phone in."

Following Dawn's orders, Christian plugs his phone into a cord at the base of the Television display and sets it down.

"With the information you're giving us, we will be able to calibrate someone perfect for you, and realize them in the flesh," Dawn said. "Everyone has a match, but only at Brett's Bros and Babes are we capable of sifting through all of your data to give you the perfect bro or babe, and in record... more
released July 24, 2020

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Awards
うわー、これのこの歪みはとても良いです。この効果を達成するために、彼らがカセットとの間でビデオを数回転送したと私は推測することができます。献身と情熱が大好きです!良いミュージックビデオは経験の半分です

Virtual Cafe Awards
Macintosh Cafe.FM
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    TribalNightmares: a cow is stinky