Tea Party

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
Share your favourite teas and green teas in this thread!
c3f.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Best black (red) tea: Assam
Best "green" tea: Ginseng oolong
Best herbal tea: Malotira (Cretan mountain tea)

i
ginseng-oolong-2.jpg
il_794xN.2100259662_5u3n.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
I love Williamson Tea, which comes from different farms in Kenya, and has a very distinct and clean taste but I don't know if it sells outside the UK. They also sell very delightful tea caddies to store your teas in.
download (6).png

10_01_13_williamsontea_3.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

Hraelth

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
If you dont make your japanese green tea in one of these what is wrong with you
I actually do make all of my gween tea in a Tokoname-Yaki. It tastes noticeably better than before.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
You speak my language and live in a nation that was founded on English morals and ideals. Stay in line, American, especially when your nation is a crime-ridden, opioid obsessed shithole with a falling literacy rate and that lies to itself that it's free while those who stand up for your constitution get suicided by the tyrants your people keep carrying on electing.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
I don't have a proper Japanese tea set yet, but I do have a nice bright yellow teapot.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
You speak my language and live in a nation that was founded on English morals and ideals. Stay in line, American, especially when your nation is a crime-ridden, opioid obsessed shithole with a falling literacy rate and that lies to itself that it's free while those who stand up for your constitution get suicided by the tyrants your people keep carrying on electing.
That's right, Americans should know their place when posting in a tea drinker's circle jerk thread!

Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
For me, it's iced catnip tea with mint leaves.
If you like iced teas, I'd recommend Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis). I prefer hot but its great cold

Virtual Cafe Awards