Awards
Anime_1b6b51_6808630.gif
refreshing green tea in the morning :agsmile:

Virtual Cafe Awards

E R I L A Z

Young Wehrwolf
Reaction score
Awards
Favorite tea brand is SebasTea. I think they're out of buisnes though, because their email box is full, and i can't get in contact with anyone at the company. They used to selll at HEB, and holy shit their ethnic series was absolutely amazing. You'd get a free tea ball to steep your cups in, and they had such a wide selection: http://www.sebastea.com/
Also, you go to their vendors tab, and the only links they have are some bizzare russian online markets who don't even carry the product anymore. So sad.

Virtual Cafe Awards
I love black tea, especially chai. I drink at least one mug and four small cups a day. Mug in the morning, cups at lunch and around 10pm. I add milk to my morning tea but may or may not put it in my other teas. I'd never put any bit of sugar in my tea, in any case I generally eat a biscuit with it. I had raspberry flavoured white tea for a while but I definitely am more of a black tea person.

I absolutely despise green tea though. Haven't tried oolong but why not. Rooibos is cool too. I like to drink it in the afternoon if I want some warm drink but don't want to induce insomnia.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Oasisboi

Physical embodiment of The Oasis
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
I love black tea, especially chai. I drink at least one mug and four small cups a day. Mug in the morning, cups at lunch and around 10pm. I add milk to my morning tea but may or may not put it in my other teas. I'd never put any bit of sugar in my tea, in any case I generally eat a biscuit with it. I had raspberry flavoured white tea for a while but I definitely am more of a black tea person.

I absolutely despise green tea though. Haven't tried oolong but why not. Rooibos is cool too. I like to drink it in the afternoon if I want some warm drink but don't want to induce insomnia.
Hate Green tea? :confusedMikasa: your routine sounds delightful though.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards

Virtual Cafe Awards

Oasisboi

Physical embodiment of The Oasis
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
If you haven't already try Karak chai. Its black tea boiled with cardamom and topped with evaporated milk usually served quite sweet. Very popular in the subcontinent and the middle east and imo the best kind of tea.
Controversy! flavor masking!

Attachments

• unnamed (1).jpg
    unnamed (1).jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 70
Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
Just picked up some Katana Chai from Steepologie last Saturday. It has a very flavorful blend, warm autumn taste, and plenty of caffeine. It's been a great morning sipper as I get ready for work, as I keep my house very cold.

Virtual Cafe Awards