The Agora road my little pony thread

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
Ibe barely watched the actual show. I'm just a fucking Equestria girls stan, and Trixie's husband. Ignore everything else. Trixie is my wife.
I haven't seen that either, I have consumed roughly zero official content.

Virtual Cafe Awards

ETierhuman

MAIN EVENT ETIER IS NOW IN YOUR FORUM!!!!!
Reaction score
Awards
I haven't seen that either, I have consumed roughly zero official content.
I'm pretty sure all of gen 4 is on YouTube for free

Go check out Equestria girls

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
Congratulations on breaking the fan content -> show pipeline.
I mean, I might watch the show (either MLP or Equestria Girls) at some point, just never got around to it.

Virtual Cafe Awards

remember_summer_days

It ain't Jesus or the devil. It's Jesus or you.
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Both MLP and EQG are free on youtube. Also what's up with most of us being into pone but we still refusing to watch the show? Lmao

Virtual Cafe Awards

Pink Fluffy Cat

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Both MLP and EQG are free on youtube. Also what's up with most of us being into pone but we still refusing to watch the show? Lmao
I tried but it isn't really for me honestly. Just can't grasp the appeal of the original shows. The only pony related content I can get into is the unholy fluffy abuse ffs

remember_summer_days

Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
I tried but it isn't really for me honestly. Just can't grasp the appeal of the original shows. The only pony related content I can get into is the unholy fluffy abuse ffs

I mean I'm not sure it is for me either, I mean as an adult xD I used to love it as a kid, but even the clips I've watched... I feel like it's not worth it to invest so much time into a rewatch. On the other hand, I feel like I'll have to end up watching it for research since I want to write about brony culture and I should get more direct engagement before that.

Virtual Cafe Awards

butt3rfly_s0up

away with the fairies
Reaction score
Awards
I mean I'm not sure it is for me either, I mean as an adult xD I used to love it as a kid, but even the clips I've watched... I feel like it's not worth it to invest so much time into a rewatch. On the other hand, I feel like I'll have to end up watching it for research since I want to write about brony culture and I should get more direct engagement before that.
Its funny to me how i was the target audience for Mlp but bronies + unrestricted internet access meant 6 yr old me was traumatised by bronies

remember_summer_days

Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Its funny to me how i was the target audience for Mlp but bronies + unrestricted internet access meant 6 yr old me was traumatised by bronies
My first trauma was the cupcakes video lol.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jade

Shameless Germaniboo
Reaction score
Awards
Website
idelides.xyz
My first trauma was the cupcakes video lol.
mine was "foreverial tied up"
I saw em in a youtube video and didn't know what they were supposed to be, but they gave me nightmares for years afterwards

Virtual Cafe Awards

GhostBox

spook
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, they used to have gore and stuff like that before youtube kids was a thing.
Smile HD comes to mind.

The grimdark crap was one of the main reasons I've never identified with the fandom much, in fact quite the opposite.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jade

Shameless Germaniboo
Reaction score
Awards
Website
idelides.xyz
Virtual Cafe Awards

ETierhuman

MAIN EVENT ETIER IS NOW IN YOUR FORUM!!!!!
Reaction score
Awards
We all have a little too much time on our hands
This thread is where all of your unemployed friends go when they should be working
Now if your on this thread..

Virtual Cafe Awards